Prolouge

She's there laying on the ground, leaning her back on a tree. Eren by her side. Mikasa is at the bridge of life and death. Blood on Eren hand, blood on where the a titan bit her leg and bit an important part of her body that cannot be replaced and is highly needed to live.

'Eren.' She said weakly and softly.

'Do you believe in reincarnation?' She adds.

'Why are you asking me that all of the sudden?' Eren worriedly said.

'Please, answer me.' Mikasa coughed. Blood running out her like a river with infinite water.

'I don't even know what that is.' Eren answered, tears falling out of his eyes.

'You know, being born again.' She smiles quite small. 'If I die now, then someday I'll be born again... and in that new life, We will meet. right?'

'We will!' He sobbed.

'Eren.' Her tears formed in her eyes.

'I'm sorry, I was so clingy to you, I'm sorry, I treated you as a little brother. I'm sorry, I protected you too much. But everything was going so well. We getting closer and closer. And yet...' she cried while she was still losing blood. Eren on the other hand was filled with mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, grief, loneliness and pain.

'I wasn't careful enough I let a titan nearly kill me, I'm almost about to die. I'm so sorry.' She apologised, her voice nearly fading.

'Mikasa, no don't leave me here.' Eren shouted as Mikasa struggles to open her eyes.

Mikasa struggles to bring her hand to Eren. When she does she gets holds of it, she holds it as tight as she can. But it was only was tight as a new born baby.

'Thank you for showing me how to live. I love y--' Mikasa stopped. Her hands fell to her side. Her heartbeat stopped beating, everything stopped.

Eren yelled in agony. He bit his hands. Blood in his teeth and then light flashes and then he was in his Titan form, he started running to all the titan and killing them in the most gruesome way.

'Die! All of you!' He yelled.

'You killed them all, Hanes, Commander Erwin, Armin, my mum and Mikasa!'

'Damn you all!'

'I hate you!'

---

It's been 100 years since Eren's Era and the 9 titan powers has been given to a the most rightful people that will bring all titans to the end. No one knows how they did it. (Because the author was to lazy to think how to get rid of the titan. Someone help me) But all the titans banished and the walls remains there. All humans were free.

Humans grew each 100 hundred years and it grew and the earth was filled with no longer titans but humans. Humans were no longer in extinction.

With new inventions created, the human's life has never been better. The tale of the Titans still lives with people. Some believe them and some don't but they don't know that it is true. The Colossus Titan and the Armoured Tian that destroyed and almost killed all the humans on earth was unbelievably true.

Reincarnation? In the world where so many things can happen, where you can meet anyone, how will they meet again?

~*'~*'~*'~*~*'

Please VOTE SHARE and give me your thoughts of the book!