Chapter 5 - Erena's Life

*Titan Era*

Tomorrow, Eren's life will be over; his 13 years left as a titan shiftier will end. Eren planned everything before he will decease, he will give the responsibility of Erena Ackerman to Levi Ackerman and Levi shall train her like a true Ackerman. Question that floats in the air is what will happen next?

---

Erena is the new town's Goddess. Brown below the shoulder hair length with small bun. Green eyes that is mixed like the ocean and the grass, her skin as flawless as a smooth wood, pale like her mother. Erena also has short temper just like her father but she can also be at tranquil when she wants too but very rarely. She hasn't earned the Ackerman power that leads them the be the threat of all but very soon she shall.

Eren feared the reaction of her daughter when she'll find out that he will be gone the next day just like that. Tense seemed to take over him. He looked over the window as he saw Erena sullen and irritated, Eren was about to call her over until he saw her punch a guy in the stomach. The boy held his stomach in pain as the other boys stayed without hesitation.

"Erena!" Eren yelled his lungs. The boys chuckled as they ran away. Erena turned around sweat flooded her face but still, irritation hugged her.

"They were the one who started it." She yelled in defence. She noticed Eren was not angry or upset. He was calm.

"Erena, there is something that will happen tomorrow..." he started shaky. Erena looked down at the floor, she already knew.

"You'll be gone tomorrow night and Uncle Levi will soon take care of me. I know." She said as Eren was confused how she found out.

"How? How did you know?" Eren stuttered unable to recall when he ever told Erena.

"Simple, last week, I saw Uncle Levi came inside our house and without you noticing I eavesdropped your conversation."

---

"Eren, soon your 13 years are over, I am willing to look after that brat of yours and train her just like Mikasa asked you to (but you never did)" Levi started as he mumbled the last words in the brackets.

"What, really thank you! thank you so much." Eren cried.

"What a child, you brat no need to thank me." Levi smiled.

---

"Dad, thank you very much for looking after me, it's true that you don't make the best food in the world but thank you. I love you." Erena sprinkled tears on the floor.

"Oi, this isn't the end, but I love very much dear." Eren hugged the small child. "Once I'm gone promise me that you'll go Levi okay and try to control your temper okay.'

They cried at each other's shoulder and then suddenly Eren's hand begins to disappear like white clean dust. Erena sobbed hardly. Very slowly and inch begins to disappear on Eren's body. His stomach earned holes and so did his legs. The two felt deep melancholy. Tears hastily dropped from the girl's face.

"Dad, When you meet Mum in heaven please tell her that I love her too." Erena said tears still dropping. Then rapidly Eren began to deceased

"Go to Levi Promise! I love you!" Eren said before his mouth turned to dust.

"Promise, I love you too!" Erena yelled and he was gone. He had left nothing. Erena sobbed in sadness that lingered her. She stood up strong, she knew nothing is going to happen good without any action. She was also a wise lady just like Mikasa. She began to pack her clothes in a large bag from her father's Training back then. Once she was done she grabbed some money that was hidden in Eren's drawer; as she searched for the money she saw her mother's red scarf, she grabbed it a wore it around her neck. She headed out of the door with full confidence. With a heavy bag on her back and with many eyes staring at her she still continued.

She arrived at the Survey Corps' place. Soldiers refused to let her in.

"Please, I'm Erena Ackerman." She desperately said.

"Do you have any prove? We cannot just let a child come inside." The soldier said.

"My father, just died, he was the hero of the humanity, Eren Jaeger and my mother that died 9 years ago was Mikasa Ackerman." She told them yet they still didn't believe her.

"Child just go." The soldier pushed. In the background was Levi who had just finished talking to a soldier. Levi noticed the girl and the soldier. He slowly began to walk to them very slowly.

"Look, this scarf is from my Mother, Mikasa who worth a thousand soldier." She tried to explained.

"Hey!" Levi strictly shouted. The soldier turned and saluted.

"Captain, this girl is claiming to be Eren's Child." He explained.

"And it is true." Levi stated.

"Uncle Levi." Erena exclaimed.

"We are very sorry Captain." The soldiers apologised ashamed.

"Go, I need to speak to her." Levi ordered. Levi waited until he couldn't see them anymore.

"The hell, you doing her brat and why are you carry a big bag AND where the heck is your father?" Levi kneeled down to see the girl's face.

"He died, he told me to go to you." She explained.

"But he was s--" He stopped.

"Please, train me to be the very best, the threat to all, just like my mother." Erena tried to salute but had the wrong hand on her chest.

"I will you brat." Levi said as he messed his hand in her hair.

"Let's get i side and get you a room, you stay here with me okay." Levi added.

The two walked inside the training court looking for a near spare room. Eyes followed them.

"What the hell you looking at, continue your training.

They kept walking and they saw Hange.

"Oi! Four Eyes!" Levi shouted loudly.

Hange looked around to see who called her and then she saw Levi and Erena.

"Ahh, Erena!!!" She yelled as she ran to Erena with full opened arms. She squeezed Erena.

"So Captain, what brings Erena here?" Hange asked with contentment.

"Eren passed away his 13 years were over." Levi  said.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." Hange said changing her mood.

"No. It's fine." Erena lied.

"She'll stay with us so we can train her to be the next greatest Ackerman. Do we have a spare room?" Levi asked.

"Um...uh" Hange thought.

"What is it ***** glasses?" Levi shouted.

"No we don't but I have a spare bed in my room if Erena is willing to stay there until we get a spare room." Hange explained.

"I'll be happy to. I don't mind at all." Erena smiled.

"Okay then it's settled, Hange will take care of you, breakfast, lunch, dinner and more are Hange's responsibility and I'm only training her." Levi said as he walked away. It may seemed that Levi didn't care but he did.

"Do you want to go inside my- I mean our room?" Hange asked with a bright smiled. Erena nodded. "Great! Let's go."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

So UPDATED! I hope you guys enjoyed this, it took me a while to finish since I just a new BIG school project. I tried to make it as long as I could, I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Thank you for reading see you next week!