Chapter 3 - Memorises Flashing

'*unstable word* that's not true.' a voice said. it was girl but I couldn't see the face it was blank, the girl's hair was raven black and pale skin. around her neck was a red scarf. There was naked giants around us and people... flying? Purple flowers on the unstable green grass. 

Everything slowed down, then two people flashes to me, one with blonde shoulder length hair with blades, he was shaking it and his face filled with panic and blood, his other hand wasn't free he was holding a guy that has short hair, he was unconscious. Everyone had a blank face. 

'E -_ -E -N-,(still unable to clearly hear) Listen...' the girl with the black hair says with a calming voice. As I hear a titan enjoying the flesh of a human. (T~T) 

'...I need to tell you something... You've always been at my side...' she continued. her face still as blank, I couldn't tell who she is. 'Thank you.' 

'You showed me.. how to live with purpose...Thank you...' she whispers as she leans to my face. She looks down to the red scarf holds it and water, perhaps tears falls to the scarf.

'And you... you wrapped this scarf around me. Thank you' She shouts softly.

 The sun swiftly brightens up, the yellow light flashes on the purple flowers. The wind blowing her hair gracefully and sudden silence hugs the moment. 

She leans closer and closer to my face. I shut my eyes and stand up to the titan that had blood in it's teeth and chest. My fingers weren't there and there was smoke flying from my hand. 

'I'll warp that around you...' I say without my control. 'as many times as you want.' 

I turn to the titan which leans slowly to me ready to grab me. 

'Now and forever... as much as you want!' I shouted as I pose ready to defeat the titan though I have no hope.  

My fingers magically re grow. I instantly form my hand into a fierce fist as I shout full of anger... 

--- 

I rapidly shoot up on my bed realising it was a dream. However there was tears on the corner of my eye. What a dream. I turn to my digital clock, '4:45 AM' it wrote in red. I wasn't so sleepy, I went down stairs considering how thirsty I was. the hallways was dark, so I had to turn the lights on, I go to the kitchen and grab a glass and pour some water. I try to recall the dream but I couldn't.  I remembered the highlights of the dream. there was a girl but I couldn't see the girl's facial features neither anyone in the dream. Only the titans was the one I could recall. 

I gulp the water down my throat and not even bother to clean it, I head straight back to my room. I decide to enter the magic of the internet. my eyes hurt as hell. I spend 10 minutes on my phone and surprisingly nothing was entertaining me at all. 

I rest my phone next to me and think about the dream. What if it was a sign that I might get a girlfriend? but the dream was too serious to think that. What if it was a sign to tell me that someone could possibly like me? But who could it be? Pftt no one.

I stroll down of Instagram and then I see Jean's post trying to look sexy and it has 64, likes. He just looks like a horse face. How can a girl fall for that. (A/N: Sorry for any Jean fans, don't hate on me please? I don't like Jean nor hate him) I scroll then I see Ymir and Christa photo together, 542 likes on this image. Ymir and Christa is one of Maria's famous gay couple. Next post is from Armin with Annie together, the blondie couple... 98 likes. The next post is from Sasha with the image of food, well of course it is. 76 likes. Which reminds of the party today for Sasha and Connie's 5th girl/boyfriend  year anniversary. I wonder who's coming.          

--- 

I'm heading with Armin to go the Connie's house. For a gift I've bought them a couple t-shirt with the same size so they will have to live with it. As we arrive to the house we open the door being there wasn't many people around ten people including us. They wave and smile at us except for Annie who's face is so careless and Jean who isn't really my friend but tries to smile but looks like an idiot in the end. We smile back. I see Annie, Rei, Bert, Jean, Marco, Ymir, Christa and Mikasa (she wasn't smiling like Annie). As I see Mikasa my head suddenly feels like exploding but I mange to hide. A girl with heavy gear swings to a building and slices a titan's back neck appeared on Mikasa. Fortunately no one noticed.

'Come join we're playing 'Truth or Dare' Mikasa just about to tell us why she always wears her scarf.' Sasha informs us, we head towards the sofa sit in the opposite side of Mikasa.

'Go on, Mika!' Sasha cheerfully smiles. The scarf that she wore looked exactly like the girl's in the dream.

'It was from my great ancestor from 840's, Mikasa Ackerman. it's the same scarf from 840's.' Mikasa explained. Then an idea pops into my head maybe the girl was Mikasa the first but why? 

'Eh??? shouldn't it be dirty and old and ripped apart?' Sasha exclaimed.

'No potato girl, It was obviously kept and always cleaned.' Jean teased. 

'You still call me that?' Sasha shivered. She was called "Potato Girl" when the start of high school she was eating a hot potato in class. 

'Yea.' we all yelled with giggles except for Annie and Mikasa.

'Okay, next is:' Connie paused as he spun the bottle. it spun and stopped the drinking end pointed to me.

'Okay, Eren Truth or Dare?' Connie asked as everyone looked at me 

'Dare.' I said so softly. 

'I dare you do ten push ups with Mikasa on your back.' Connie snickered as did everyone including Annie smiling.

I nod. I go on a the push up position. Mikasa walks up and sit on my back and instantly I fall to the floor she is so heavy everyone cracked up so badly even Annie. She was so heavy. I try to get back but my arms were shaking hysterically. 

'One.' I say out of breath. Everyone is still cracking up. I try my best to get my arms straight but I give up and while my arms were  bend I go down and my nose slowly touched the floor. 

'Two.' I struggle to say. 

-- 

It took me forever to finish 10 almost 20 minutes. Mikasa is even heavier than me no wonder everyone snickered. This makes me question my manliness. 

~'*~'*~'*~'*~'*