Chapter 2 - Back Then

*Chapter 2 - Back Then*
Titan Era - Before Mikasa Died

It's been 10 months since Reiner, Bertold (idk how to spell his name) has been sent to great punishment. There will no longer have any more titans form for them. Armin Arlet has the Colossus Titan ability and isn't planing to give it away. Everything is back to normal. Only Mikasa hasn't in training or fighting any titans for 9 months now due to a serious problem with her rib cage.  That's what people think.

-Mikasa's Place-
The sound of the baby's cry fills the room but still no one could hear.

'Erena, just wait for Hange-san, she'll tale care of you while I'm in training of fighting the titans and if she is coming with us, The Queen, has offered to take care of you, aren't you lucky?' Mikasa smiled. A knock echoed in the room. Mikasa turned to the door,

'Come  in!' Mikasa shouted quietly.

The door creaked as it opened. The Queen showed. Mikasa bowed down.

'Hange-san can't come so I'll take care of Erena.' Historia smiled.

'Thank you so much, you truly are a true Goddess Queen.' Mikasa thanked.

'It's really no problem.' Historia's eye smile appeared.

'Thank you once again, I'll be going.' Mikasa waved and head out.

---

No one knows about Mikasa's child, only Historia, Armin, Hange and Levi, he has know since he is an Ackerman. 

Eren is the dad, but since they aren't married, Erena's full name is Erena Ackerman. Eren has no idea that Mikasa and him has a child but it's better to keep it that way. 

Slowly day by day the Titans' population is lessening. This time instead of having many people in battle; they only have 10 or less and only the best one's come. Always 10 people come back, no one was being eaten so no human turned into a titan. People are believe that when Eren's life has ended there will be no more Titans. 

--- 

Armin, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Eren, Hange, Mikasa, Levi and Erwin head out to formation as titans come running towards them. Mikasa flings to the sky as she shoots her crapples in a titan's nape and roughly flies to slice it's back neck. 

They all fight the titans with power and determination. They all safely come back inside the walls and no one died only an injured Connie came with them. People cheered for them and congratulated with full joy. Mikasa hurries to the house Erena and Historia are in. Once she gets there she opened the door and see a sleeping Queen and peaceful baby. Mikasa smiled.  

~'*~'*~'*~'*

Sorry for the short chapter, School is driving me nuts!!! I'll update on Thursday! See you soon!