Chapter 8 - War

*Chapter 8 - War*
"We've just heard, the Goverment of Germany might thinking of having a new war. This is very bad. Hopefully the Goverment will not go with this idea." The TV News report said.

"Oh dear, another war. Please no." Carla prayed.

---
In school, a military bus parks. Soldiers came out, with guns resting on their hand and leaning on their chest. They march to the school unable to be stopped. They headed straight to Classes A and gathered all the students.

The students in Class A, were inside the big bus being drove off to the Army Base. Few students scared and others nervous.

After a long drive, they arrived. They got lined up perfectly. As a man out of the blue appeared, a short man with black hair and a tall man with blonde hair.

"YOU STUDENTS SHALL BE TRAINED AS SOLDIERS AND HELP US WITH WAR!" The tall man said. Many student were gloomly after hearing this.

"I am Erdin Swift and this Levi Ackerman, we will be your captain once you finish trained and became the best. Levi and... Petra, who will be coming soon will be training you."

Mikasa noticed Levi Ackerman, she never knew that he was captain, then a woman wearing a soldier outfit with strawberry blonde hair walked over and stood still next to Levi. Petra. Mikasa noticed her and Petra spotted Mikasa. They were both shock. From Mikasa's view, Petra was whispering something to Levi and Levi nodded.

"RIGHT GET TO IT!" Erdin Swift yelled. As the students stood still.

"There are 100 of you and only two of us so I WISH for you cooperate." Levi exclaimed.

"We will also have two more helpers to help us with your training." Petra fiercely informed.

As two soldiers come in front they were introduced as Hanjoy and Michael.

"We will now see how capable you can be so the stronger ones will go to Petra and I and the rest to Hanji and Mike."

"Firstly, does anyone for any questions?" Petra asked. A young boy in year 8 put his hand up. He asked if their guardians know if they are informed that we will be going to war and fight. Levi answered: "We are in a current process of informing them."

No one put their hand up after that.

"Right! Let's do it. When you ready to do the obstacle, you MUST shout your full name and salute like we what they did in the 840's and not in WWII, we will not be in war because of the same reason at that time, the enemy was the one that declared war this time." Michael yelled at us.

---
"Eren Jaeger!" Eren shouted as he was ready to do the obstacle, he went with determination. Only 30 more people to go.

"Mikasa Ackerman." Mikasa yelled instabled but unnoticable. Everyone gasped. Mikasa fled through all of that.

Once it was all finish the ex-student, now all trainers had lunch. As they were having breakfast, Levi, Petra, Hanjoy and Michael came out.

"We have decided who will be going with who. If you hear your name called by me - you are in my team and if not you are in Mike's team." Levi announced.

Mikasa, Annie, Rei, Bert, Eren, Sasha, Connie, Chritstine, Ymir, Armin, Jean, Marco and some others are going to Levi and Petra's team.

Next Morning
Mikasa woke up quite early, waiting to talk to Levi and Petra. Once she saw them she ran after them.

"Levi, Petra!" Luckily it was able to get their attention. Petra ran to Mikasa hastily.

"Mika! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that I worked in a military. Sorry." Petra hugged Mikasa very tightly.

"Levi - how come you didn't tell me." Mikasa wondered out loud.

"I'm sorry... But you know what these brat with you are so bad unlike you but I'm not saying you're good."

"Oh. Okay, I'll go now! See you." Mikasa said as she noticed some people watching them behind the curtain inside the place the girl's sleep in and saw boys peeking as well.

---
"... Military just got a few high school student that are being trained. The high school students of Rose High School in Classes A, that's all for tonight."

Grief drowned Eren's mother after hearing the news. There was pain in her chest, shortness of breath she could be having a heart attack.
She grabbed her phone and called the ambulance.

"I I th think I I'm h having a a a heart atta..." And there her heart stopped beating her last breath disappeared to air and a tear watered down her face.

---

Another short chapter but it's a good one I think...