Chapter three.

I walk back into the room and see Riley on her phone still. I slowly walk over to my bags and place one on the bed. I open it and mentally pat myself on the back for folding everything neatly so it will be easier to unpack. I walk over to the closet space and see her side, mostly dark clothing and some light, and then my side. As I walked back over to my bed I hear a knock on the door.

Must be a supervisor or something. I open it to reveal a boy. He isn't dressed nicely so he can't be our supervisor. He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt. His tattoo covered arms showing clearly. "Is Riley here?" He asked lowly. "Yes. She's right there." I tell him as I pointed over to the bed. "Louis." Riley called out loudly as she noticed him walk in. "Are you not ready?" He asks as I shut the door. I walk back over to my bed and continue to unpack.

"I am. I've been waiting for you asshole." She says coldly. She looks over to me. "Oh shit. Louis, this is- uhm-" She begins obviously forgetting my name. "Evana or Eva." I tell them, turning around. "Right. Eva this is Louis." She introduces. "Hey." He says as I smile slightly. "Can we go now?" He asks impatiently. "Yeah. Eva do you want to come along? We're going to walk around campus for a bit." She asks. "No I'm okay. I have to unpack and call my boyfriend." I tell her. "Alright. I'll be back." She says before grabbing her jacket, which is suprisingly white, and walking out with Louis.

I sigh in relief. Peace and quiet. I pick up my phone and call Elijah. "You settled in?" He asks as he picks up the phone. "No. I just wanted to hear you're voice honestly. I'm still unpacking." I tell him. "Where's the girl?" "She left with some boy. She doesn't seem that bad." I tell him before walking over to the closet and grabbing some hangers. "Good. She does seem a little weird though." He says making me giggle. "Yeah maybe a little." I agree.

I continue to unpack as Elijah and I remain on the phone until he got back home. I miss him already. I know that I will see him in a couple of weeks but we've never been apart that long before. Well except for that one time when he went on vacation with his family but that was hard too. I open up my other bag and pulled out my books and pens and pencils. None of Riley's book are on the desk so I decided to stack mine on top of it.

I don't think she'd mind.

After pushing my bags under my bed, I grabbed my planner and pencil and began to plan out my week. Luckily classes for me start tomorrow.

Monday- Arrive To COLLEGE!!
Tuesday- 7am to 9:30am: Anatomy & physiology 1 AND 11:35am to 2:30pm: Literature
Wednesday- 8:30am to 11am: General Physics 1 AND 12pm to 2:30pm: General Chemistry 1 
Thursday- No classes. Study!
Friday- 6am to 7:30am: Anatomy & physiology 2 AND 9:30am to 12:35pm: Literature
Saturday- DORM SHOPPING!!!!
Sunday- DORM SHOPPING!!

"Where's Riley?" A tall man barged in quickly causing me to jump frantically. "Who are you?" I asked. "Where the fuck is she?" He asked again harshly, me noticing an English accent. "I don't know she left hours ago." I tell him. He groaned angrily before leaving slamming the door behind him.

Well he was upset.... Who is he?

I ignore it and continued to write in my planner. It's better if I just worry about my self right now.