"I'll go down with you."

The next day

        I woke up and I thanked myself it was Saturday. Who else would I thank? The two thousand year old Wall Maria? Pffft nope. I then remember Levi was going to come over to work on the project.  I rush to the shower then, I change into jeans and a loose crop top. I then start brewing tea and put cookies in the oven. I here the bell ring. I open it and it's Skylar. "AYYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYYEYE" she says and jumps on the couch. "Why the fuck is your house so clean!?!I can barely clean my closet!" I laugh and told  her "Levi is coming ove-" The bell rings again. "Oi brat open the door it's me."' I push Sky into the kitchen and tell her not to think of anything estuped. I walk and open the door to Levi. "Hey Levi." I give him a hug and he returns it. He then sits on the couch. "Want some tea?" He nods and I pour him the tea and take out the cookies from the oven.

       "Can I smoke in here?" I then look at Levi and see he's serious. I giggle. "Yes, feel at home silly." I then see Skylar run out of the hallway and sits in front of Levi. "So Levi, are you worthy of (y/n) here? Did you make her smoke? I didn't want her smoking. She has potential. I HOPE YOU DON'T BREAK HER HEART EI-" "Sky you are just like your girlfriend." Levi then looks at me with a caca face. "Girlfriend???" I answer Levi, "Her and Hanji are my otp. They been together for a year or so." Levi then nods and I sit down next to him. I hand him his tea and he thanks me. "WAIT (Y/N) I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." She them drags me out of the room and says "You're dating Levi Ackerman?!?" I nod and she says,"OoooOoo I'll leave you two alone text me later so we could go on a double date!" I laugh and she runs to the door and locks it.

          I walk back to Levi and I sit near him. "Sorry for Skylar." Levi turns to me."She's exactly like Shitty Glasses." I laugh amd see Levi smile. I lean in front of his still smiling face and take a picture of it. He then turns that handsome smiling face into a angry frown. He puts his cigarette down and I don't dare moving an inch. "Give me your phone." I shook my head in disagreement. He lunges at me trying to  steal my phone to delete the picture most likely. 

     I then think is he ticklish? I start tickling him and he stops for a second. Then, he falls to the couch and I start tickling him even more. He laughs the whole time and he has such a good fucking laugh. I hear the door open and stop what I was doing but, I'm still on top of him. It's Hanji and Skylar taking pictures. "I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THE DOMINANT ONE (Y-/N)!!!" that's Hanji for sure. "What did I tell you about reading Sadistic Beauty Hanji?" "Well (y/n) at least she doesn't read Killing Stalking " Skylar says and hugs Hanji just how Ymir hugs Christa.

         I puff out my cheeks then tell them to go. I then get off of Levi and hand him my phone. He grabs my phone and puts it in his front pocket. I have no fucking idea on what he's doing so I just stare at him. He then smirks and starts tickling me. I start laughing and then he stops tickling me. I'm still smiling so he took a picture of me on his phone. "H-HEY NO N-" "(Y/n, it's only fair if I get a picture too." "Fine." We settle down and I sit next to him. "Levi?Can I tell you something?" He nods and I tell him,"Pixis told me I'm being looked at from Highschools in the better parts of the District." He looked shocked. "But, that means I get the first pick for the three highschools and, or I get to go to Military Police Academy. Which I really don't feel like going."

       He seemed shocked and just continued with his cigarette. "I really want to go to Scout Regiment Highschool though. Since you can get in it too, if a lot of people don't sign up there." "Do you know what the fuck your getting intoyo?!? In the Scout Highschool there is a gang called Titans I don't want you getting hurt." "I doubt that." "Tch, stupid brat I don't want you hurt okay?So you are not going there." "What if we create a gang in there to protect us or at least, I protect myself." He then pins me down."Understand, I just want to protect you. You will not survive there without me." "Then, what do you pick?" "I'll go down with you." He kisses me after.