"Let me be your drug tonight and always."

Time skip to Levi's apartment 

       We get out the car and we walk upstairs. The apartments of course, being in this side of the city are not going to look nice. We walk in, and thats where I thought I was incorrect. Everything. Was. Clean. I leave my shoes at the entrance while Levi settles his things on his couch. He then puts me on his shoulder. "H-hey!" He starts walking to his room. He throws me on his bed and pins me down. He grazes my lower lip with a gron on his face,"We have unfinished business (y/n)~." He then leans in for another kiss, yet this one is lustful and passionate. 

        He then licked my lips for entrance to my mouth. I teased him and refused to but, he squeezed my boob. With that done, I opened my mouth to protest when he decides to take this chance to gain entrance into my mouth. Every part of my mouth was touched by Levi. It tasted like tobacco and beer too.  We seperate. He starts to take off my shirt and I take off his. I go on top of him and graze his upper body all I could think is god damn what did I do to deserve this. He sits up and starts to take off my bra. 

Buzz

Ring

Buzz

Ring

      He rolled his eyes and muttered some curse words when he saw who it was. "Tch, just a sec my brat~".  He put a finger to his lips and answered on speaker. "Leeeevvvviiiii~ are you home? I have been calling and texting you~. I wanted to know if you would let me stay the ni-" "No. I'm at Erwin's place with Hanji too. Fuck off, slut." he then hung up. He sighed,"Now, to actually give attention to the one who deserves it." He jumps onto me and takes off my bra. He stares at those watermelons like he hasn't ate for days...WAIT WHAT. 

   He goes in sucking this one massaging that one on repeat for a good set of time. He made me a moaning, wet mess.  We separate for a little when he then starts taking off his belt and pants. He then confesses,"You know, I thought you were so hot when we had first met, but now, you are on a whole new level of sexiness." He finishes taking off his pants and boxers. I blush at the size of that thing, if he fits it in somehow I will be shook. He takes of his boxers and starts teasing my entrance. 

        He then puts it in me and I feel instant pain. I put my hands on either side of the bed (he is on top of you) and grip it hard. "I want you to beg my name when you want me to go harder. It's been a few minutes and Levi kept a good pace but I feel pleasure now. "L-levi...go...harder..." (the three dots are your moaning) he puts on a smirk and hits the spot. That led me to letting out a very loud moan. He started abusing the spot and went faster when I told him to.   This left me as a moaning mess but even more moaning. Levi would do them frequently too. I felt a knot in my stomach starting to form. "L-levi... I'm...going...to-" "I know...I am too..." I let out one last moan when I hit climax and he seperated from me. 

          We were left panting and sweaty even though it's really cold. I started shivering when I felt the cold. Levi broke the comforting silence with his tired, sexy, deep, voice,"I wore a condom by the way and also...you  were really good for your first time (y/-" 

Ring

Ring

Buzz

Ring

Buzz

              I grabbed his phone and put it on silent and 'do not disturb' and put it on his nightstand. "Forget about Petra tonight." He cuddles next to me. "Levi." "Tch.Yes?" "Let me be your drug tonight and always."