"Tch, on wards to my queens house you fucking peasants."

Next Morning

I wake up seeing how close I am to Levi. He has his arms around my slim waist . I am cuddling him too. He hasn't woken up. I check the time and it's 8:000am. He still hasnt woken up so I take advantage and decide to make him breakfast. I then feel massive pain in my hip region. I have a feeling it is from yesterdays exciting, events. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make french toast and tea. A few minutes pass and I place the tea and french toast on the table. I remember making it for Isabel and Farlan, they loved it. Levi then pops up behind me hugging me from behind.

One, that scared the shit out of me and two, I never seen Levi like this. "Good morning to you too, Levi." He then sees the breakfast and sits down. I go and sit in front of him and sip my tea while looking out the window. I really didn't have an appetite. "Petra is still bothering me." I look at him so he could continue. " I invited her to dinner, but you are going too, as my date." "Does she know Im going?" "Tch, no she thinks I actullly invited her to a date." " Are you trying to get her to back off?" He nods. " I wil act different then what I usually act in public." I nod. I wonder what he means. Wait does he mean like last night.

Wait if last night I did it with him, does that mean... I LOST MY VIRGINITY ALREADY. " Oi, brat...why do you look shocked." I blush really ahrd and gulp. " We...lost...our virginity already..." He faintly blushes and ignores it. He gets up and puts his dish in the sink and washes it. I haven't even touched my french toast so i decide to eat some. I eat it halfway and was about to put it in the trash when, "Brat you shouldn't be throwing away great food. He grabs it in his mouth and goes back to washing the dishes. I giggle at his action and put my dish in the sink.

I decide to help him clean...so I decide to do the living room. I dust the book shelf, clean the window. After I did that I scrub the floor. Little did I know Levi was watching. "You should scrub faster, (y/n)." I listened to him and went at it for a minute. I was so stupid I turn around and see him recording. I get up, since I am done and two," LEVI!! YOU PERV!" I get up and try to get the phone from him. I end up tripping and he catches me. He tells me to sit on the couch. "Tch, brat, let me show you the video. This will show you why I want to keep it." He tries to convince me to let him keep it. I let him keep it since I didn't want to continue to cringe.

Few hours later

"Brat, get ready. We leave in a hour." I nod and shower. Once I get out of the shower, I put on makeup. I then, put on a skin tight, black dress with black stiletto heels. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a few strands of hair out on my face. I check myself in the mirror and I see I look decent. I walk out and see Levi in the hallway waiting for me. "You know, you are still 17, you shouldn't be dressed in such a...stunning...way." I giggle,"I'll take it as a complement." I then see what he is wearing. He has a button up white shirt, black suspenders, black pants, shoes, and jacket. " You look very handsome too." I walk to him and we cling arms. We then seperate to get into the car.

Time skip to the very ffffaaaaannncccyyy restaurant that somehow twenage levi has enough money to afford..?

We arrive inside and see Petra in the back table and she doesn't notice me or Levi. She then sees us arrive at the table and hugs Levi like she hasn't seen him in years. She gets pushed off by Levi and he raps his arm around me. "This is my beloved girlifriend,(y/n).Aaannnnd she will be my only one." I start blushing like crazy and don't say anything. Petra doesn't say anything but she looks jealous. We sit down and look at the menu(it's a japanese restaurant). I needed to go to the restroom I felt a wave of nausea hit me. "I-I'll be right back just a sec.."

I go to the restroom and in the restroom theres a door leading to the back. I reach into my bra to get a lighter and cigarette. Where did I get it from? Levi's drawer. I go to the table and see Petra all over Levi and I have to admit I was jealous...but, I rather head home. I text Levi and call an uber.

(Messages will be in bold)

(y/n): I don't feel really well Im heading home.

Levi: No you are not you can't just abandon me here with a drunk prostitute.

(y/n): I really don't feel well ok?

He doesnt reply so I turn of my phone. It gets cold so I start shivering. I then see Mikasa, Eren, Erwin with Hanji and Skylar. I instantly get better...I probably missed them. I see that Mikasa is dealing with a drunk Eren. Erwin is taking care of the drunk couple singing some odd shit. I can't help but run to them. "AYYEYEYEYEYEYYE." Eren then hugs me. "(y/n) THANK GOD UR HERE YOU WILL LET US HAVE MORE DRINKS RIGHT?" I ignore his question. "Mikasa I'll help you with Eren." as I put his arm around me so I support him.

She nods and words a thank-you. I look at Hanji and Skylar. "Well hello you two!" "(y/n) HAVE YOU DONE IT WITH LEVI?!?" I shook my head. Then, Skylar touched my hip and I winced. They all gasp except the couple. They were...doing some type of fangirling screech? "Erwin, Mikasa, let's all sleepover at my house. It's around two blocks from here. We agree and head to my house. I hear the restaurant door open. "Brat!!!!!!!Whats the meaning of this?" I turn around with Eren falling asleep on my shoulder.

"Tch...you used an excuse just to go with your friends?" "See told ya I was a better girlfriend for you." "Piss off you fucking slut." I told Petra and then continue,"I'm helping Mikasa and Erwin with these three. We are heading to my house. You may be the guest of honor at my sleepover?" Levi then takes Eren of my hands and gives him to Mikasa. He then puts his arms around me. "Tch, on wards to my queens house you fucking peasants." and we make our way to my house,