Chapter 4: Freedom Day Part 3

If you want more, please vote and comment so I can hear your feedback!

Fman slipped out from underneath Julian's grasp as he spoke.

All animals were taken aback.

Wisteria spoke. "Tell us who took them."

Fman laughed, verging on insanity. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"Does this have anything to do with the map that was on my ceiling?"

Fman's eyes widened. "The map?! Where is the map?" He began to frantically pace.

Wisteria took a step further. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She said, mocking Fman.

His face spread into a wide grin once again. "Bring me to the map and I'll tell you who stole your friends' items."

Wisteria smiled at him. "No. Tell us who stole Bepper's spikes and we'll give you your map. If it is yours."

Fman hesitated, obviously debating his decision.

"Fine, princess." He scoffed. His voice wavered a bit as he said, "Well, I don't know who exactly it was..."

"Stop stalling, boney," Julian growled. Aparri knodded his approval.

Fman sighed. "He goes by the name of WretchedJungle. And I've heard great stuff about his skills, and-"

Wisteria shivered. She'd never been able to imagine a hacker more powerful than Fman. What about his skills?

Skorm laughed. "You expect us to believe you?"

"Skorm's right." Wisteria stepped in. "We have no reason to trust you."

Fman's face turned grim. "We made a deal."

"Fine, then prove that what you're telling us isn't false." Julian's mouth turned up in a smirk. 

"But don't you see?! That's why I need the dumb map!" Fman spat, outraged.

"Well, it's my property now. I can't exactly give you it..." Wisteria paused. "Unless you take us with you to wherever your map is headed. We want to meet this 'jungle dude'"

"Wretchedjungle." Fman said under his breath. "FINE. I'll take you with me on this life-threatening journey. Maybe if you die, then you won't be as annoying anymore."

Bepper turned to Wisteria with wide eyes, and mouthed the word, 'die?!"

Wisteria looked at Fman straight into his eyes. "Deal."

He slowly, and crazily grinned. "We leave tomorrow. I'll meet at your place."