Chapter 13

Phil's POV

~Time skip to January 29th~

"COME ON PHIL LET'S GO MEET DAN!" I rolled my eyes at a very over excited Ashley. "I'm meeting Dan, you're staying here to puppy sit" she pouted at me "But I wanna watch my ship set sail!!" I laughed at her "I'll tell you everything that happens okay? Now Dan is supposed to arrive at 7:45 so I'll be back in a few" she sighed "Okayyyyy have fun" she said winking at me. My face heated up and I quickly got my keys and hurried out the door and headed to the train station.

Once I got there I sat on a bench and waited, I got my phone out and sent a text to Dan.

Phil: hey! I'm here! Can't wait to meet you! <3

I smiled excitedly and opened up my crossy road app and began playing. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw a kik notification from Dan.

Dan X-X: I'm scared...

Phil: don't be! Are you almost here???

Dan X-X: yeah I believe so

Phil: yay!! I'm so excited!! 😁😁😁

Dan X-X: I hope you keep that excitement... I'm here

Phil: YAAAAAY!!!!!😁😁😁😀🎉🎊🎉

I smiled excitedly and waited, practically bouncing in my seat. I felt my heart flutter. I felt like I was gonna throw up from being so excited. Then that all changed.

"PHIL!!" I heard a VERY familiar voice say. I turned and felt my heart drop. I couldn't believe it. It can't be. No...

Dan ran up to me and engulfed me in a big hug. I didn't hug back. This had to be a dream. It had to be some sick twisted prank. Who the FUCK would do this. Dan moved away "Phil...? I thought you were excited...?" He mumbled.

God he was gorgeous... his hair was about my length and it fell perfectly over his left eye. It was flat ironed which gave off that perfect emo boy look. It was hot. He had black skinnies on, black out converses and a black t-shirt that said Muse on it. Around his neck were black wireless ear buds and he had his small black earrings in. "Y-you... YOU'RE DEAD!!" I yelled. It's all I could say. I saw him die. This isn't real. I stood up and started to tear up. "I don't have time for sick pranks. Fuck off." I yelled, running to my car.

"PHIL WAIT!" I heard 'Dan' call. I refuse to acknowledge him as Dan. That isn't Dan. DAN is dead. This is all some twisted prank. I got my keys out and felt a hand around my wrist "Phil... let me explain"

"I don't want to be messed with. YOU are dead! I saw it! I know! So leave me alone because I don't want some sick twisted prank!" I screamed, getting into my car and driving off, leaving Dan in the car park.

Once I got home I was sobbing. I ran inside and sat on the sofa. "Phil? Phil what's wrong!?" Ashley came running in with Bear. Bear jumped and sat on my lap as Ashley sat beside me, hugging me.

"I-it can't be..."

"What is it Phil..?"

"I-It's Dan... well... he looks just like MY Dan... but my Dan is gone..."

"Oh Phil..." she whispered as she rubbed my back, holding me in her arms as I sobbed. Not realizing I had fallen asleep in her arms.