Drugged Part 9

*Stephanies POV*

I woke up in the morning happy but still afraid that my mom had probably found out I was out last night. I tried not to think about it. I sat up and ran my fingers through my tangled hair. I looked to the side of me and on my vanity sat a bunch of roses, a teddy bear and something shining that I couldnt quite see. I got out of bed excited and saw a heart necklace with an 'S' ingraved in it. I put my hand to my heart and smiled widely. This mustve been from Justin.

I left my gifts there and went to my bathrom to clean myself up. I got a makeup remover wipe from my cabinet and began to scrub at the makeup that was on my face. I then used my acne cream and washed my face.

After doing that and getting in the shower, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Mornin' dad!" I said totally skipping over my mom.

"Good morning pumpkin."

I smiled and sat down on the couch in the family room. I texted Justin.

Good Morning. I got yours gifts! Thank you so much!

As I waited for his reply, my mom called me into the kitchen. I didnt say anything. I just stood there waiting for her to start talking.

"I dont get a good morning?"

"Mornin'." I said as I opened my phone to a new message.

Youre welcome, lovely

I smiled and I could tell that my mom was looking at me.

"Whats gotten into you?" She threw her hands in the air.

"Nothin'." I made sure to make all my answers short.

I started to walk away when she stopped me again. "No get back here!"

I rolled my eyes.

"This attitude that you are having had got to change. Right now! Because if you think youre going to go anywhere or do anything this summer with that snobby attitude then youre wrong." She almost yelled.

"What attitude?" I snickered.

"Just go. Youre not going anwhere this summer until its time for you to leave for college." She pointed away from the kitchen.

I shrugged. "Thats okay. I snuck out last night and had my fun." I laughed. I wanted to irritate her.

"You WHAT!"

"I snuck out." I seperated my words.

"With who!"

"Justin." I smiled.

"And who in the hell is Justin?"

"Someone."

She walked upstairs quickly. "Thats it. Ive had it."

I shrugged again and sat down with my dad. He looked dissapointed with me.

"Now why would you do that, Steph?"

"Because she was pissing me off." I admitted. "Im so sick of her."

"I know she can be a pain in the rear sometines but shes still your mother and you have to respect her." He gestured.

"Fine..." I sighed. "But anways, how did I even get home last night? I think I fell asleep at the beach." I scratched my head.

"You did." He chuckled. "Justin drove you home. You know, hes a sweet kid."

"I know." I grinned.

"You like him dont you?"

"No way." I lied.

"Mhm. Okay." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

I got up from the table. "Going for a run."

"Alright." He nodded his head.

I quickly ran upstairs and slipped on my running gear. Yoga leggings, tank top, tennis shoes and my earbuds.

I went back downstairs and opened the door. The hot air hit me like a bullet and I felt like I was going to be sweating any minute.

I plopped my ear buds in and began running while listening to "Glory and Gore" by Lorde.

I let my feet lightly hit the floor as I bobbed my head back and forth to the beat of the music.

Holly lived only a few blocks down from me so when I ran past her house I stopped to speak. She was already outside.

"Hey!" I waved and took my earbuds out.

"Whats up girl?" She came over and hugged me.

"Ehh running. Not much." I squinted my eyes from the sun.

"Oh god. I havent seen you since the party." She laughed.

"I know. It looks like you cleaned up nicely. You were totally wasted!"

"I know. My parents found out." She rolled her eyes. "Im grounded."

"Same."

"Youre grounded?" She asked as if she didnt believe me.

"Yep."

She crossed her arms. "For what? Stealing flowers out of your neighbors garden?"

"Shutup!" I scolded her. "And no. It was for sneaking out with Justin and she saw those pics you took of Justin and I."

"Damn! And youre still seeing that Justin kid?"

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Wow. I thought it was just gonna be a one night thing. Ya know? You guys see each other and thats it."

I shook my head. "Nahh. We went to the beach last night. Hes sweet."

"Awww." She nudged me. "So cute! And hey, I know where he lives. I saw him go in his house today."

"Where?" I said trying not to sound like a creep.

"Up the street. His house is HUGE! Its brown. Its the biggest house on his block. Youll know it when you see it." She explained.

"Alright. Thanks. Im gonna get going."

"Kay. Text me later!" She walked back to her porch.

I nodded and put my earbuds back in and started running. I made sure to keep an eye out for the house Holly described.

Soon enough, I found it. My eyes widened at its size. This place WAS huge! I walked over to it and everything about the home was perfect. Expcept for one thing. The smell. The odor made my stomach cringe and I knew exactly what the smell was. Weed.