Drugged Part 8

*Justins POV*

We got to the beach after about thirty minites of driving and it was just the right anount of darkness in the sky. I parked my car in a parking lot and got out first. I walked quickly to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Stephanie. She smiled and grabbed her bag. I held out my hand, offering for her to take, and as she did, I helped her out of the car.

"Thank you." She blushed.

I simply nodded as we began walking through the sand. I looked over at her as she was walking. Her face was red and she looked a bit nervous.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit..nervous."

"I dont know. I just dont know what to say." She giggled cutely causing me to smile.

"Say anything. Anything you want."

She smiled and hid her face with her hands. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Dont hide from me." I grabbed her hand softly and looked into her eyes. "I want to see your pretty face."

Her face was now flushed and I honestly didnt know why.

"Im trying to relax but deep inside I am literally hyperventilating." She said trying to keep her breathing pace at a normal rate.

"Haha why?" I asked as we walked further.

She shrugged. "Youre just..sweet."

"Me? Sweet? Naahhh." I dismissed.

"Justin. Yes you are!"

"Im just being sweet right now."

"So youre saying that in about twenty minutes you will have me pinned down on the sand choking me with those massive hands of yours?" She joked.

"Or maybe I will be choking you with something else." I winked at her.

"Just like I told you the other night, youre sick!" She shoved me and laughed.

We finally walked far enough because we were at the edge of the shallow water. I was already in my swim trunks so all that I needed to do was take off my shirt. As i removed my shirt, I caught Stephanie out of the corner of my eye staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I threw my shirt down on the sand.

"Absolutely...not!" She took off her shirt revealing her black bikini top.

I walked over to her and grabbed her waist, pushing our chests together. "Oh we dont wanna go there again."

She shoved me off and began pulling down her shorts. She then bent over and tucked them away in her bag. My eyes were glued on her amazing figure. Her tan body, perfect curves, long hair. I was in heaven.

My thoughts were interrupted by her snapping her fingers in front of my face, dying for my attention.

"Justin!" She screamed.

"Im here." I said with my face red.

"Hmm..you better be." She winked at me.

She then ran her fingers through her hair and ruffled it up sexily. She went to the edge of the water,stepped her feet in and shrieked.

"Too cold!" She tried running away but before she could, I hollered: "Youre not going anywhere." I picked her up by het tiny waist, tossing her over my shoulder and threw the both of us into the freezing water. I went under for about three seconds and popped back up right along with Stephanie.

"Uugghh." She rolled her eyes as her entire body shook from the cold water.

"I -I'm gonna k-" I didnt allow her to finish her sentence. Instead, I grabbed the rim of her swim suit bottoms from under the water and pulled her body towards me.