Chapter 5

"how can a pizza place run outta pizza what the actual H e double hockey-sticks" i throw my phone on the ground fairly irradiated "I can eat something else if you catch my drift" Dark looked at me with full lust and hunger, his eye flashing from dark brown to deep red "oh drop dead Dark you fucken perv" i turn around and tried to head up stairs , then he grabs my wrist "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"  his nails start to dig into my wrist slowly getting tighter "Ow let go!"  "I tried being nice but that never works, being nice isnt really my thing i guess you could say. YOUR MINE NOW I NOW YOU" "i'm not your priority you cant own me" " welp you are now i would hurt you well if you don't fuck it up" he throws my wrist outta his hand " wheres mark i want mark" he completely ignores me.

Its been about a week since the whole i own you thing and i kinda been avoiding him. Then there's a soft knock on the door. "hey y/n its dark" i curl up in my blanket "look i'm sorry, i know it wasn't very humane thing to do" i twitch eagerly for him to just leave. "Please don't ignore me"  "dark i-ts fine just don't do it again" he opens the door, "want some breakfast." i nod and hope out of the bed with an over sized shirt clearly Darks he didn't know i had it though. I didn't bother to put pants on you cant see anything anyways. I slide down the rail and walk to the kitchen. i see MARK?!?! cooking breakfast. "hey mark what are you doing.." " well Dark cant cook to save his life so he asked me to do it." i smell pancakes and bacon and eggs and oh my god MUFFINS!!! I sit at the table and go on twitter. reading everyone's post and liking re tweeting and everything. then i see one of Matpats post (i mean come on his post are fucken awesome!!) i re tweet then mark comes with two plate filled with food "Thank You" i kindly take the plate "So tell me about yourself miss Y/n" "well i'm from Idaho and i play a lot of (game) oh and my favorite color is f/c" " oh cool well you probably know my whole life story" I nod slowly a bit embarrassed that i know about mark then math"Its ok at least your not the crazy fan girl." he gives a warm smile. "yeah" we finish and i go up stairs "Hey y/N are you wearing pants?" i blush and run up stairs "nooo" 

i take a shower and throw on whatever. I grab my backpack and fill it with a small blanket water and small snacks. i throw the bag over my shoulders and rush out the door "i going out dont go in my room dont touch anything and DONT BREAK ANYTHING bye" i rush out the house slamming the door.

i hope you liked and yeah i dont really have anything to say oh FOLLOW MY TWITTER AND INSTA my twitter is in my profile and my insta is ghost.kiid byiiiiii X-X