Chapter 16

Your pov
We sat in the car in silence you know how loud silence. Really loud. We didn't talk to each other the whole ride in till traffic. Shit now I have to start a conversation.. "So dark... Uh... I got school Monday and it's only like a week left so I won't be home til 4 or 4:30 depends on if I run into team buttfuck" I thought the last part he turns his attention towards me "school?" Oh god does he not know I graduated highschool with nearly perfect scores so they put me is this prep school for before college if you don't wanna rush it goes towards your creds to so it's semi worth it "y-yeah" he frowns in confusion and looks back to the road "Do you have friends at school" I shook my head no he frowns again "I'm sending Nate with you to school. Those kids are most likely going to be there and I don't have invisibleity so they won't see me. I want you safe"  safe?? What does he mean safe I'm fine by my self all I have to do is run "I don't need him I'm a tough little-" he interrupts me "your like a bad valentine's chocolate thin and hard on the outside but once you break it it's east to suck all the sweets out" I frown I'M fucken 18 I can handle my self "what ever" I grab my phone and my earphones and play my favorite song f/s I softly him the lyrics faking into a thin slumber.
16 minutes later

"Y/N WAKE UP WE'RE HOME!!" Dark screams directly in my ear "Agh fuck you" I roll out the car and wait for Dark to unlock it. He walks up the stairs and unlocks the door. We walk inside together and I immediately make a break for the couch cuddling up in a black etc "Man I wish I was the blanket" I heard Dark grumble  "Aww is Dark feeling left out" he perks up from the kitchen "Come let's watch a movie I heard Anne bell is really good but if I get scared I get to cuddle up next to you for protection right" he smiles and rushed to the couch he sits next to me so me being the akward person I am I scout a lil bit away we were a little to close then I feel strong arms pull me close to him " I'll protect you" and we started the movie and watched.

After about thirty minutes I was basically holding on to Dark for dear life than I though of something I pause the movie and look at Dark

"Hey Dark??" He turns to face me his hazel red eyes right in my e/c ones "do you have wings" he looks at me mildly confused "yes??" I get shy and start to studder "ccan I see them" he give me the ok sure but why. Look "because I'm just curious" he shrugs his shoulders and gets up pulling off his shirt reveling his toned body I feel my cheeks heat up "w-was that nesicary?" He laughs it totally wasn't nesicary  dick head he closed his eyes focusing breathing slowly. Then I see his back twitch a bit then unraveling two pairs of beautiful pink sparkling wings "they're BEAUTIFUL!" they liked like something out of a movie or anime so pretty almost like angle wings. "Yeah well I have to deal with these for the rest of the movie now" he folded them behind his back. Sitting back on the couch. I couldn't help but stare at the simmering wings but I tried my hardest to finish the movie out.

It was getting late and I has school tomorrow so I need to sleep the movie had just ended. "Alright Dark I'm gonna hit the hay see you in the moring" I go up stairs to my room and fade to sleep.

Darks pov/
Y/n had went to bed and the movie was perfect to figure out what to do for our date I have something really special for her... I hope she likes it.

I went up stairs when I heard small pants of fear from y/n's room I sneak inside she must be having a nightmare "sh sh it's ok I'm here" I spoke softly so she wouldn't wake then I grazes my fingers over her soft face she seemed to calm down a bit "O guess I'll stay" I run to my room throw on some shorts and lay in bed with her holding her close "I'll protect you" and with that I was out.

A/n
Hey so as you might have saw I reworked on anti he's no longer a butterfly but now a shadowy thing and he has black arms you know wat just check chapter  8 7 9 I did that in the wrong order but one of them has his full description so Yay thanks for reading and also I got to school Tuesday less updates are coming very soon. And last thing if we reach 600+ read by the end of September or the middle of October I'll do a face reveal/ Q&A so yeah thanks for 300+ reads so yeh by I guys