Chapter 24

Y/n
I woke up to nothing. Not Darks strong grip on my waist, the beaming morning sun, the loud wail of the alarm clock nothing... I roll out if bed and wobble sleeply to the restroom. I look through the mirror. "ew what the hell" I had the worst bedhead ever. Attempting to fix the mess I brush out the locks and kinks in my hair. Then I brush my teeth. The feeling I'm getting right now is very unsettling it feels dark and moopy. The floor board creaks under me as l creep down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turn on the coffee pot and wait, I look over and I see my phone on the counter. How did this get down here as scrolling through my phone I realized that I didn't open these apps last night twitter instagram messages who the hell went through my phone. Bleeep the coffee pot beeped signaling it was done. I take the mug from under the spout and walk in the living room scrolling through my phone confused when I notice mark sitting on the couch. (you're standing behind him) he twitches lightly breathing hard I could tell he was bouncing his leg.

"D-dark?" shakily I walk around the couch and gasp in fear droping my coffee cup. His eyes were blacked out blood dripped from his mouth his teeth were sharp. My eyes felt like they lost focus for a second. "Dark are you o-" as I reach to touch his shoulder he slaps my hand away. I heard him laugh in the back of my head. "Did I do something?" Dark ignores me again my eyes lose focus completely " Am I not enough?" he looks up at me the first time our eyes actually met "I don't know what I did to hurt you b-but I'm sorry I really am... I know I fuck up a lot and always fall but I'm trying to be perfect because that's what you deserve!"
My volume increases tears stream down my face "IS MY EFFORTS WORTHLESS TO YOU?" he looks at me with...fear? An agitated grunt escapes my throat "y/n wait!" I could hear him behind me I just ignore him and walk away with blurry vision. Slamming the door I sit on the floor crying
Your worthless
Garbage
Pathetic
Waste of space
Kill yourself
He kept taunting me. "SHUT UP!! " he laughs in response. I quickly pack a overnight bag
Look at you running away like the little mouse you are
I ignore him and rush to the door and get in the car.

A/n
Ik this one's prolly rly short 4 u guys so yeah I'm sorry I'll do more longer ones in the future Imma end this soon so yeah byiii 😊