28.

Cyn 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

-----------------------------------------

JR POV

Today Jasmine's cousin was coming in from New York. I wasn't nervous at all... from all the stories that Jasmine shared with me about her she seems like a cool girl.

"Landon I don't know why I told you that her cousin was coming here today?" I sighed.

"Because you are trying to play matchmaker?" He smiled.

"No you're married... and she won't be interested anyway. At least from what Jasmine told me".

"We'll see... what time is she coming?" He asked. I shook my head to see he didn't listen to anything I just said.

Jasmine reminded me that her cousin was going to be at the airport around 3. We all decided to go pick her up and well Landon invited himself along as always.

"Come on let's go!" Jasmine yelled. It's was cute to see her all excited.

"I'm already in the car" Landon joked.

"You would say that" Jasmine playfully rolled her eyes at him.

On the way there Landon wouldn't stop asking questions about Cyn. To the point I turned up the radio so I can tune him out.

"I'll go inside and get her. You guys can stay here" Jasmine suggested.

"I can always escort you inside..." Landon offered.

"No thank you, just stay in the car". She got out and made her way into the airport. I can only imagine what kind of a day I'm going to have.

Jasmine POV

I was so damn excited to have my cousin here today. Counting down the days until she was finally here. Looking around to see if I see her but I didn't. She better have not missed the flight. Knowing she's always late for everything.

Waiting about five more minutes I see this girl wearing a Nike sports bra and leggings. She would dress like this.

"Prima!!!!" She yelled running towards me. We hugged each other so tight. "Adios mio! You are pregnant. You wasn't lying".

Sharing a laugh "why would I lie about that?. And why did you come to cali in a sports bra?" I asked.

"Because it's caliente. Pero like I look good just saying" she flipped her hair.

"Come on loca" I helped her with her carry on to the car. We were in mid conversation when Landon stepped out the car.

"Oh my god!. The heavens have opened up and dropped an angel. I'm Landon" he took her hand and kissed the top of it.

"Esta loco?" She turned to me and asked.

"No he's just thirsty" I joked.

"Quiero agua?" She asked him. But Landon was so memorized by Cyn he wasn't even listening to anything she was saying.

"Landon get back in the car so we can go" JR yelled. I shook my head and told my cousin to get in the back with Landon.

JR POV

Once we got home Landon couldn't take his eyes off of Cyn. I felt bad for the girl since she was trying to enjoy her view of this house.

"Prima?. What are you having?" She asked Jasmine.

"Two girls" Cyn screamed in excitement. I just sat there with Landon watching these two interact.

"I know you picked out names... dimelo!".

"Leilani and Julissa" Jasmine told her.

"Aye, Julissa is a Spanish name you know" I turned to Cyn and nodded.

"I wanted the name Julissa. My grandmothers name".

"Que lindo!. Pero Leilani where did you get that name from?" She asked.

"We went to Hawaii and the woman who was our guide... that was her name and I like it".

"Bitch? you went to Hawaii...  damn no invite?" Cyn joked.

"Wait a minute?. You're Spanish?" I asked Cyn. Just noticing these two are going back and forth in spanish.

"I'm Afro Latina. But I was raised by my dad who is Dominican. So I speak fluent Spanish because that's the only language he knows".

"Ahhh, Jasmine are you Spanish too?" Let me find out my girl is Spanish this whole time.

"No I'm African American but because I was always at her house growing up. I guess you can say I picked up the language"

"Prima you smart!. Always been smart" Cyn nudged her. "Just a disclaimer... JR your girl and I may get into trouble at least once or twice. But it's just natural with us" she laughed.

"Cute, don't get into too much trouble. Remember she's pregnant" I joked.

Just then the door bell rang. Cyn ran to the door and opened it. "Hola!" She smiled.

"Oh god, now he has a Spanish girl. I can't deal with all of this" Amanda sighed.

"Quien es esta puta?" She asked Jasmine.  Jasmine couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"Just a money hungry puta" Jasmine responded.

"Speak English! You are in America!" Amanda yelled.

"Who she yelling at?" Cyn started taking out her earrings.

"Aye, no cyn. She's pregnant!" Cyn looked at her and then looked down. "Suerte Puta" Cyn mumbled quickly.

"Come on let's go get you settled in your room" Jasmine grabbed Cyn and led her upstairs to the guest room.

"Mark my words... Cyn will be mine by the time she leaves" Landon said. I just glanced at him and went back to Amanda.

"What now?" I asked.

"Why is if every time I come here there is a new girl living here?" She asked.

"That's none of your business. Now is this visit about the baby or you just came by to be nosy?".

"Well I came to remind you about my appointment".

"And you couldn't text me or call me to remind me? She can't be serious. Just then I heard laughter upstairs. These two together is going to cause me to go gray.

"Well anytime I call you never answer" she said.

"Anyway I'll be there. Now I have to make sure these upstairs aren't causing trouble" I closed the door in her face.

Making my way upstairs with Landon we opened the door to hear Spanish music playing and these two dancing. Well Jasmine couldn't dance much but she was getting down.

Landon's mouth was open as he watched Cyn whine her waist.

I can only imagine Landon will be at my house a lot during these two weeks.