Part II-27

I didn't realize I put this as the last chapter when it was suppose to be 26. My bad... so this will be the last chapter that will be leading into the second book that will mainly focus on Cyn and Landon's relationship.

//

Jasmine POV

2 years later...

"Julissa can you leave your brother alone?" I scolded her. The boy clearly doesn't want to be bothered. "That's why anytime you get close he starts to whine. Go play with your sister". She huffed and ran off to play in the other room.

"Look at my big boy!" I cooed. Why didn't anyone tell me having three kids is crazy?. All day these kids drive me crazy. And I feel like the girls attitudes have taken a shift.

JR walked into the house looking exhausted. Poor thing. "Hey baby" he plopped down in the couch beside me.

"Tired?" I asked. He nodded "very.... crazy day at the office. When I say I can't wait for you to come back I can't wait".

"Well you got to wait another year. But you'll survive" pinching his cheeks and smiling. Loosening his tie he just laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Oh so guess what happened today... Cyn came in the office going crazy. She was yelling in Spanish and just accusing Landon of cheating on her. I was like what the fuck is going on".

"Nooooooo!!!!! Stop playing with me!" Looking at him with wide eyes.

"I'm not playing... all I could do is watch Landon. He didn't even know what to say".

"So hold up he's cheating on her?!" I asked because it'll take me about 4 seconds to get up and run over to their house and start whooping ass.

"Calm down. Remember you have children so you can't be going over there beating Landon up. But I don't know I don't think he's cheating on her. Landon is very prideful of Cyn".

"So what?. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be cheating. It's like he went back to his old ways". Poor Cyn I felt so bad but I also wanted to beat Landon up.

"Landon isn't cheating. I think Cyn is getting paranoid. We are very busy right now so Landon is coming home later now and she's in her feelings".

Sitting there not listening to JR all I wanted to do is beat Landon up. How dare he have my cousin think he's cheating on her?.

"Are you listening to me?" Jr asked. "Huh?. Oh yeah" going back to my thoughts.

"Stay out of there relationship! It won't help if you meddle yourself in without knowing anything. You and Cyn together are dangerous".

"But I need to be there for my cousin. Landon isn't home yet so I know she's there with Cameron. Let me go over there and talk to her" JR stared at me "talk to her that's it". I nodded "Yup".

//

"Tell me what's going on!. JR telling me you went crazy today at the office!".

"Listen, I went there with full intention to talk to Landon but he was with some woman all up close and personal".

"It was his personal assistant. Relax, they were working". This girl is crazy.

"Yeah okay... I've seen the movies isn't that the usual way it works. If I didn't forget wasn't you working for JR after you both met?" She asked. Damn she's right.

"That doesn't really count. But yes we did. But Landon loves you and Cameron both. I don't think he'll be that stupid and fuck up this relationship he fought hard to get".

"So you think. Remember the Landon I met? The guy who would fuck a broom if it was dressed up". Cyn was so mad she was just messing up her makeup.

"Put the brush down and stop putting on makeup cause you're not focusing at all" she slammed the brush down making me jump.

"You need to relax. Cameron doesn't need to see you like this" she turned from me and started crying. "No No No Don't cry" hugging her tight.

"Why would he do this to me? I haven't given him a reason to cheat" she cried harder.

"You don't know he's cheating you're assuming. First we need facts and then we beat his ass" she looked at me and smiled.

"You would fight for me?" She asked me.

"Of course. You fought for me when JR and I was going through it so I got your back".

"I'm surprised he hasn't tried to simmer you down from fighting. You know three kids and all".

"You forgot where we are from?. I'm fighting! No woman should ever feel not good enough because their man can't keep it in their pants".

"Prima, you're the best!" She hugged me and went to clean up her face.

Once she was finished she came out and took a deep breath. "Feel better?".

She nodded "much better. Thank you. But our mission is to find out if this white boy is messing around and you're going to help me". Face palming myself because I wasn't really serious it was just a figure of speech.

JR is going to kill me.

*** this will lead you into the new book whenever I start it...