Part II-20

JR POV

"I still can't believe you got her pregnant on purpose and the fact I know makes me an accessory to your twisted mind!" Taking a seat in my chair and face palming myself.

"Calm down its not Cyn knows what I did and she will never know. She's happy being pregnant and that's all that matters" He calmly said.

"You have problems if what you did seems okay. You better make sure jasmine never finds about this" I warned him. Last thing I need right now is this to blow up and history repeats itself.

"Anyway how's life on your home front?" He changed the subject.

"It's content for the moment. Until this blows up and then we'll be back on square one once again. And it's a bad timing cause I'm planning on proposing".

"Really! About time. Took you long enough. Maybe once she gets that ring she will be back to the same old Jasmine we know".

"Oh she's back. I had to dick her down to get her mind right" I joked.

"That's my boy!. Hopefully you did pull out this time unless you want another baby" he stared at me.

"Well I do want more kids but I wasn't thinking about that when we were making up. But if she ends up pregnant then she does".

"The twins aren't enough for you guys? Especially that Julissa she has a smart mouth for a three year old".

"She does. But she gets that from her mom. And damn their birthday is coming up. Definitely have to figure out what jasmine wants to do".

"We get to find out the sex of the baby next week. Honestly I don't care what we have as long as it's healthy".

"Just make sure that secret doesn't leave your lips or you won't know what your having" I warned him. After jasmine left me I leaned my lesson. It would suck that Landon would miss out of being a dad.

"Oh trust me Cyn won't ever know I tampered with her birth control in order to impregnate her". The door opened and I heard a bag hit the floor. Looking up and Landon looking behind him jasmine stood there with her hand covering her mouth.

Shit.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?" Getting up and helping her to sit down.

"Umm... I wanted to bring you something to eat. You got my cousin pregnant on purpose?!" She turned to Landon.

"Here we go". Landon stood there dumbfounded.

"Jasmine... baby it's not what you think. We were joking" I was trying to cover Landon's ass.

"No you wasn't. Oh my god when she finds out. She's either kicking your ass or she's leaving" jasmine titled her head.

"Why does she have to find out? She's content at the moment" Landon said.

"Girl Code still stands with me. If I hear something I'm saying something. And vice versa".

"Baby please don't get involved... let them handle it" I pleaded.

"No because if or when she finds out and knew I knew then she will disown me. She's crazy like that". Standing up I ran my hand over my face in just stress.

"This isn't my problem but I'm involved now. Thanks landon".

"Tell your girl over here to leave it alone and there won't be a problem".

Jasmine looked at me with all attitude. She rolled her eyes "I can't leave it alone when it involves my family. Just like you told him about me being with Chris".

"I never told him about that. Thinking you would man up and tell him yourself" Landon corrected her.

"Then who told?" Jasmine asked him.

Shrugging his shoulders "beats me but I didn't say anything"

She turned to me and gave me a questionable look. "How did you find out?".

"How did this conversation about Landon and Cyn turn to us?" I joked hoping the conversation would go back on Landon.

"Answer the question, JR" jasmine sternly said.

Sighing loudly I turned my back to jasmine "Amanda texted me a picture of you and Chris". It was quiet for a couple of minutes that had me worried. Feeling someone forcefully turning me around I see jasmine furious.

"Why are you still talking to her?" She asked.

"I'm not talking to her she just texted me that's it". She stood there looking at my face to see if I'm lying.

"Wait? Why does she have your number still?. You know what save it. You and Landon here deserve each other. And see I wasn't going to tell Cyn about what you did but because you two are the same I'm snitching". She grabbed her things and walked out the door.

Mean mugging Landon "great just fucking great. Because of your stupid plan now this has to happen".

"Don't blame me that you got caught talking to Amanda".

"Landon get out of my office and get home before jasmine gets to Cyn and you don't have a girlfriend anymore. Remember what happened to me? Don't make it happen to you".

"I think your over thinking this. Knowing Cyn she won't do much damage". Shaking my head at his ignorance.

"And I have to fix this before she does something stupid and I don't even think dicking her down will fix the problem".

JASMINE POV

"Cyn meet me at my house ASAP. I have to tell you something".

"Okay I'll be there in five... make ten. You know I waddle now" she joked.

Hanging up the phone I just waited and nevermind my own problems was in my head creating more questions.

About 10 mins Cyn waddles in the house and goes straight to my kitchen. "Damn no what's up?".

"I just spoke to you. And where's the fruit roll ups?" She asked.

"I know you aren't about to eat my daughter's snacks".

"Not like her daddy can't buy her more. You know what nevermind I found it" she smiled sitting down.
"So what's the emergency on why you called me here?".

"So today I was going to surprise JR with lunch and l overhead Landon telling him he tampered with your birth control in order to get you pregnant". She was so into eating this fruit roll up I couldn't make out if she was upset.

"No he didn't. Landon knows how I am he would never do that to me".

"Why the hell would I lie to you about that?. Nevermind I got my own problems".

"So you're saying he fucked with my birth control pills so I can get pregnant? Right?" She asked

I nodded "pretty much". She nodded while eating the rest of the fruit roll up.

"You still have that guest room upstairs right?" She asked.

I nodded "Why?".

"Because if I go home and he's there I'm going to jail tonight. And if he calls you or comes here I'm not here. Shit, make him worry for being an idiot!" She somewhat yelled.

"Can we not yell I have kids upstairs napping" I reminded her.

"Sorry I'm just disappointed and upset that he would do something like this. Im going upstairs to calm down and if he comes here I'm not here. Cause I know he's going to come here right away when he noticed I'm missing".

"Lord here we go!" I whispered to myself.