Part II-24

Jasmine POV

Laying in this bed feeling like death hit me with a sledge hammer. My head was pounding and I feel like I'm bipolar with my mood swings. But at the moment I'm feeling a little emotional.

Since we had an Apple TV isn't wasn't hard to put videos from my phone to the TV. I decided to watch the birth of my girls. One thing I can say about Cyn's crazy ass she caught everything on tape.

"Hey I got you what you wanted and a test too" JR said as he gave me the plastic bag on the bed.

"A test?. Really?" Shaking my head at this man thinking I'm pregnant.

"Yeah a test because you haven't been feeling well for the past week. I'm not taking any chances so whether you get up go take it".

"That's no time soon". He looked at the screen and turned to me "What are you watching?".

"Take a seat and watch I think you deserve to see this since you missed it" he shrugged his shoulders and followed what I said.

3 years ago... December 17th 9:45 pm

"Damn prima I know you're pregnant and all but can you help me with this big ass tree?" Cyn was struggling with this huge Christmas tree.

"Watch I'm going to go into labor because I'm helping you with Christmas decorations".

"Dramatics... you'll be fine. Plus those babies seem very comfortable in there".

We tried to straighten the Christmas tree but for some reason it wasn't standing up straight. "What kind of ghetto tree is this?" I asked.

"Listen dollar tree had this for a very cheap price and since we use it once a year I said why not".

"You would". As we tried to straighten the tree it fell on the opposite side of where we was standing. That caused me to burst out in laughter.

"That's not funny... this is why Papi needs to do this shit" Cyn was upset but I was dying. "Eww are you pissing on my floor?!".

Looking down I see a small puddle. I don't remember peeing. Then it hit me... "I think my water broke!!".

"Bitch... what?!. Okay so what do we do take you to the hospital?" Cyn asked.

"Umm... I guess but wait I want to shower first" Cyn looked at me like I was crazy "a shower? Are you trying to have your kids in my shower?!".

"No but I don't want my pussy to smell like vomit either. The doctor will be all up in it".

"Jasmine honey I know things are about to get crazy but we have to go. Fuck the shower!".

"I don't feel any contractions anyway so I have time" trying my best to shower before we go.

Cyn face palmed herself "just go and hurry up". I smiled and quickly made my way to the bathroom.

20 mins later...

"Now we can go" Cyn rolled her eyes. She grabbed my bag and we caught a cab to the hospital. "That's crazy I don't feel anything".

"Not yet wait until they induce you then you'll sing a different tune".

We reached the hospital they sent me to labor and delivery. The room they put us in was nice. I changed into the hospital gown and pit my hair up in a messy bun.

"You nervous?" Cyn asked me.

"A little. After today my babies will be here" the thought of JR missing this special moment made me sort of teary.