Draco Malfoy and the Transfer to Pigfarts

"Draco, get the mail for me...NOW!!!!" Shouted Lucius Malfoy.

"I've gotten another letter from Hogwarts Daddy, I hope it's good." said Draco

"Just bring the me the mail!" ordered Lucius.

"Coming Daddy!" called Draco. Lucius started to open the letter from Hogwarts. He read it then looked at Draco "Go get your mother you idiot child!"

"Daddy, did I do something wrong?" Asked Draco.

"Just get your mother you asshole!" Shouted Lucius. Draco ran off to get his mother.

"Mummy, daddy wants to speak with you."

"Okay, tell him I'll be there in a minute." Said Narcissa

"It's about a letter from Hogwarts!" Said Draco excitedly.

"On second thought I'll go now, the taxes can wait." Said Narcissa. Narcissa got up and went to the other room to speak with Lucius. She shut the door behind her. Just as the shut Draco silently opened the door a crack to listen in on his parents conversation.

"Narcissa I don't know what to do with Draco! This is the third letter this year! Not to mention the other 672 we recieved the past years! I just don't know where we're going to enroll him at if he gets expelled." Lucius ranted on and on with rage.

"Well what about a new school after Christmas holiday is over?" Narcissa said.

"What school would our buffoon of a child?" Lucius said.

"Pigfarts." Draco whispered.

"What? Did you hear that Narcissa? It sounded like..." Lucius didn't finish his sentence as he was lost in a train of thought. Narcissa, who tuned out her husband when he ranted, said in a dazed voice, "What? No I did not." Then went back to her dazed thoughts.

"I could of sworn the voice said pigfarts." Lucius said to himself.

"Pigfarts is a school on Mars," Draco said. "The headmaster is Rumbleroar. He's a lion, who can talk." Draco was getting excited now. If he could get his father to buy him a rocketship to get to Pigfarts, then all he would need is Hermione Granger.

"Hmmm..." thought his father. "I must look up this wizarding school, perhaps it could solve all our problems. What else would I need for my son to leave to Pigfarts?" He asked to himself.

"Hermione Granger." Draco said.

"No way, self conscious! I am not setting my son up with some poor, filthy, disgusting mudblood!" He spat angrily. "Narcissa, I must schedule a meeting for the headmaster at Pigfarts. We are enrolling him there right after holiday!" He shouted to his wife. Draco ran as fast as he could to his room and yelled for joy.

" I FINALLY GET TO GO TO PIGFARTS!!!!"

Soon it was time for Draco to return to Hogwarts. He didn't have much time left before Pigfarts so he began to scheme. "Father won't let Hermin come so I must steal her." Draco thought.

"Goyle, how do you kidnap a know-it-all night troll Gryffindor, whom you love, put her on a rocket ship and take her to Pigfarts?" Asked Draco.

"It depends, is it any specific know-it-all night troll Gryffindor whom you love?" Asked Goyle.

"Uh.....No." said Draco suspiciously.

"Well, you..." Goyle whispered something into Draco's ear.

"Ohhhh, I like it! We can begin it week before Christmas Holiday!"