Almost Time for Pigfarts

Thanks Holly, for the update. Plus, now I finally know how to use the potty! Alright, things get a bit crazy in this chapter. We meet Harry and Ron with the nighttroll! Wait...... I mean Hermione! Sorry. On with the chapter!!!

_________________________________________

"Crabbe, Goyle I have something to tell you." Draco said to his friends in the common room. "I am getting a transfer to Pigfarts and will be leaving this weekend." Draco looked at his best friends reactions. Crabbe was looking down on the floor, while Goyle looked like he was going to hit something. "But, i would like to do one more shenanigan with you before I leave for Pigfarts." They looked up at Draco and gave him a nod, knowing that they'll do anything for Draco. "We must kidnap Hermione Granger and take her with me to Pigfarts."

......................................

"You wanna know what I love about redvines? There's nothing in hell that they can't do." Ron said eating more redvines as they walked to class." Tell me about it. Hey, do you think I can win over Cho Chang with some redvines? Everyone's gotta love redvines." Harry said, talking to his best friends Ron and Hermione. Hermione walked a few feet behind, absorbed in the book she was reading, oblivious to the boys stupid conversation. "Guys, you should be studying for O.W.L.s they're only a few months away." She said to them, trying to get some common sense in their brains. Suddenly, she was pulled away from behind Harry and Ron with some one pinning her arms behind her. A muffled charm was placed over her so she couldn't speak. She only got a glimpse of the figure in front of her, a short boy with blonde hair, before she was hit out cold.