RUMBLEROAR!

"Will you two hurry up and tie her together?! Rumbleroar will be here soon to take me to Pigfarts!" Draco shouted impatiently as Crabbe and Goyle tied up Hermione, who had passes out due to the fact that Crabbe had accidentally dropped her on the ground.

"Alright, stuff her in this special space bag so her head won't implode after we leave the atmosphere." Draco said as he brought out a bag from inside his cloak. The two quickly shoved her inside the bag, picked it up, and headed towards the gate where Rumbleroar would be waiting for him. Meanwhile, Ron and Harry finally noticed that Hermione was not behind them, and the fact that Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle were carrying a large bag towards the entrance of the castle.

"Do you think those clowns have Hermione? Because I got a paper in potions she's writing for me, and my potions grade is, like, really bad." Ron exclaimed nervously.

"I don't know, but let's go find out." Harry said, before running down the hall to catch up with Malfoy, Ron running behind him. Ron dropped his snack and stops to pick it up. By the time he looks up Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle are gone. Harry stands nearby with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"I couldn't go without you. And I really need to get more exercise" says Harry.

"Aww, thanks bro." Ron says, before running after Hermione with Harry in tow.

" Where are they taking her!?!?" Harry yelled as he and Ron continued to sprint the direction the Slytherins had went.

They finally made it outside, near the lake, to see Draco loading a body shape bag in a sack, before tying it to a...... lion?

" Dude. It can't be...." Ron gasped as he and Harry stood there in shock.

"It's...... a lion...... whose talking! " Harry exclaimed, coming to his conclusion.

They both shouted in unison.

" PIGFARTS IS REAL!!!"

Sup my fellow wattpadians!!! Sorry for not updating this story in forever. I've been busy busy busy!

See ya on the flipside!
Julia