Chapter 2- the feast

When they arrived at Hogwarts Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle got off the train and headed into Hogwarts.

"Did you know boys, during the holiday I learned to use the potty!" said Draco.

"Oh, really Draco, will you demonstrate?" asked Goyle

"Yes, you just squat like this with both feet firmly planted" Draco said while spreading both feet  and squatting. " Then you hold onto the top of the stall, you know this is a great socializing opportunity, you can talk to your stallmates... anyway then you unclasp your diaper and let it drop into the toilet!" said Draco, demonstrating every move as he spoke.

"Bravo, Draco." said Crabbe. All the people in this area were smirking and pointing at Draco and his odd stance. They headed into the Great Hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. Dumbledore walked up to the podium and said " Welcome back kids, Oh,h2ey Harry! welcome back! Well you can eat now I guess... so Dumby out, Peace!"

"Wonderful! this food is scrumptious." said Draco. And so the night went on. After the Feast they retired to their dorms and went to sleep

A/N Hey so that was an uneventful but necessary chapter. Holly (me) just wrote this chapter. Yes I hacked Julia's (flowerhippie1234) account. But it's cool cause we're friends. Anyway If you want Julia to be responsible and write her own book then comment Come Back Flower Hippie! Tata for now!