Meeting

I came on holiday to Finland. The Hotel was nothing much and so I went for a walk out. I came to the little backwater pub. I walked in and there were the same thing of screaming chickens. I went up to the bar and ordered coffee and a doughnut. The waiter was very nice and brought everything to the table. But one girl was very rude and started closing me out. I got mad and told her that I'm not going anywhere that I don't have a drinking coffee and eaten breakfast. If you won't give me a room so that her kick. I probably amused the rest of the hen's diet. The waiter imperceptibly approached me and said you better leave other girls were tossed an unpleasant style. I smiled at him sweetly and said no I'm not leaving until I have all of this in itself. He smiled sadly and went back to the bar. I took the phone into his hand and began to look on FB. I wrote to the girls that I'm on vacation in Finland and all of a sudden they were ecstatic that I was there.Inspired me to go from Ville's father into the shop. I wrote on FB that I'm not going to bother and they'll no go there please and take pictures and then do the video for us. I jesus you're annoying female uchichtla I made for myself. Suddenly back at me was the hen blonde and not threatened that I have to leave and I on it and why? Go and don't ask bitch at me. This to me was entering anger but controlled myself and calmly said no I'm not. Then you chick let me touch it and it's not because I hate it when someone else goes and so I grabbed and with a quick tug her hand off of me. Had my arm twisted behind my back and squealed as the little dog. I told her that once again he grabs me, and it will be worse. The hen looked perplexed at me and were strangely quiet. I let her and she said let me be clear anywhere I just don't go and don't make it worse okay? Left and proud voice told his crowd of chickens that I am no threat to them. I took the phone into his hand and sat back to the door and take small sips coffee. I was so engrossed in writing and talking on FB with girls that I haven't fit in another guest. He ordered and walked towards me. The chickens were quiet and so I paid no attention. But then suddenly again the door opened and the chickens began to scream like a rash.