Secret place

I walked into the room and went to bed. I still couldn't believe that Janne with me somewhere she wants to go. I couldn't fall asleep with curiosity. Eventually I fell asleep and had a dream. he was evil and so I woke up too early. I went to bathe and then brush my hair and everything around it. I dressed and took the laptop to the table and looked on FB what is there new. Nothing oh yeah I sighed and started putting photos into groups. I wrote that I won't be here all day going on a hike with Janne and I turned off the FB and nook. It was time to go see if there is Janne. I came out in front of the hotel and there he was standing. The joy was big because I eat was really happy but he didn't know. He thought still that the Ville is for me about the real. I came to him and smiled gently. He asked me do you have everything? I do have everything I need. So let's go. I nodded in agreement. Went to the car which on the way to pick up from the restaurant. We drove pretty far out of the city. There was really beautiful. Then suddenly stopped the car and said so and go for a walk. I didn't say anything and went to see him. Blah there a meadow and then a piece of rock. On here we climbed a bit further down where you couldn't see to sit down. He smiled and said here I go when I don't want to be found. This for me was an honor that I dream to sit. I was looking at the landscape and the water that flowed away from us. It was a very nice place or I wouldn't be surprised that it is like to be here alone. A bit further was a small house. He looked sad and lonely when there was only one. Janne pulled from the backpack a snack and a piece handed to me. He said don't look I'm sure you're hungry. Yes I have and I took his snack. He pulled the other and we ate. I asked what do we do here? He who waits to hear. I smiled and ate on. Suddenly clouds rolled in and it began to rain. Janne stood up and headed to the house. I went to see him. He opened it and walked inside and I followed him. It was raining outside, so that anywhere I couldn't go. I was wet and Janné also. Janne brought the wood and so I know that it knows. Made in the hearth fire. He urged me to sit down by the fire to be cold and things are dry. I listened to him and sat down by the fire. I sat and stared into the fire and my head was somewhere else. I hadn't even noticed that he found some wine and he approached me. I was scared to hand me a drink. He said sorry and moved away. No need to apologize I just, I was deep in thought. Apologetically I look at him. You tell her what you thought? No no the river. I whispered,  and I smiled at him. Pity he said, and did not insist further. Also stared into the fire. Then he said all I set up sucks. I "why do you say it's beautiful." He's not much when you think of another person. And I think how? Now that you think of someone? He's not you. I didn't just something imagined. Oh so you didn't have on the Ville? I really didn't mean it. He smiled and rather go pour yourself another glass of wine. I thought oh yeah why still doesn't acknowledge that I don't want Ville.