Browse

Becoming I really didn't want the night was shredded, I'm still spinning the idea in my head, why give it up? I am still that'll haunt me through life. I washed did my hair and went to go get something for breakfast I didn't feel like anything they had at the hotel. I've been through a lot I didn't even know why I go to the wheel and the target anywhere. And so I went on and suddenly I was at the restaurant where I met them. I stood outside and looked at her. inside I didn't want to. I told you I'm not like those chickens what is racing still. I wanted to go when he came out Marv. Don't stand there like a pole and come see me. Alright, I'm coming I smiled at him. He poured me a cup of coffee and looked at me. I said what is it? He you tell me you're sad. I but everything I screwed up. He what are you? I destroyed it before it could even start something. You can't be serious said Marv. I yes Marv unfortunately. Everything is time and everything will settle itself. And how not so the mutt'll kick myself laughed at Marv. I smiled and drank herself a cup of coffee. it was almost noon, and because the chickens weren't. There was a habit of peace of mind. I asked Marv you girls sitting here every day? Marv yes and waiting when he comes. I do, and that is how often? Well how ever sometimes it's once a week and sometimes twice a week. Why are you asking? He asked me Marv. I'm curious, I answered him truthfully. I didn't intend to sit here throughout the holiday. The next day when I was alone I thought. Marv asked me are you hungry I have food here that can be like the lunch you want some? I do give thanks. He went to prepare. I sat and watched the guests. They talked and were happy. Mar brought a plate of food and put it in front of me and said bon appetit. I thank you. I took the food and was very good. I'm finished and she thanked him. Marv is devoted even to the guests, and I said that it is time to go back to the hotel. I paid him and I left when Marv added, I hope that you will come back again for a coffee when her compliment. I said from the a laugh of course I'll come. I went through a few sights and get back to the hotel. it was a lot of hours. Utrmácena I had dinner and then walked into the room. I took them off and climbed into the tub. In the end it was a beautiful day and I said proudly, and plunged his head under the water. About koupaná I sat down on the bed and opened the laptop. Photos of course I have to take pictures of me will never stop to entertain. Proudly I published a new album when they are all the sights of what I went through today. I switched a few words with the kids, and went to bed.