Breakfast in two

So we sit down and we'll give you the breakfast you ordered. Well even if I'd rather taste something else. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and gleefully told ambiguity to leave after the meal. Then you'd better think about what you'd like. He , I know what I want, he winked at me archly and sat down to the table. I know what I want to have more than five years. And I also sat down. I took a kettle with coffee and I poured and looked at Janna nodded that you can also. I poured him a cup of coffee. Oh, how I after so many years of happy with you have breakfast. ,, Don't worry you'll enjoy it up until I laughed. I believe he said and you bit into the pie. I started to laugh and I said again you made a prank thoughts?  I'm sorry I'm like a teenager but when I'm next to you so I can't get anything else to think about than that caress you and kiss throughout the body. When it said in the clearing I shivered at the thought at all. Mrs. you me but you torture and words. I started to blush. ,, I know and it pains me it also started with rošťácky laugh. We just have to much control so we messed up I know. Speed everything up. Yes you're right. I'm glad you feel that way. We're not kids and we know all about relationships. ,, Yes honey I said archly. God where was all the time. It is so nice to hear. Thank you. Don't thank that's true.  Well I smiled and tasted and the same pie as Janne. He was very good and so I wanted to take another one. In this we are both stretched for him, but he was the last one. ,, I was faster and so I offered him to take a bite, and he's gladly accepted. You bit and archly gave me a kiss and stole a pie. We laugh like children. Then he gave me a bite and bit also. When I was just a little piece put it in my mouth and leaned. I knew him when I have to give a kiss. Slowly and gently I took the piece into his mouth and bit off the cake and lips, I touched his. As soon as he felt my lips pulled me closer and kissed passionately. Then I whispered I love you more and more. I don't want you to leave. I know I said I also do not want from you. I wish it never finished whispering and kissing me. ,, I wish I sighed.