part 1

I pour my cereal into the bowl and pour enough milk. My apartment look so messy today. Maybe I should clean that up.

Yeah, I'll clean that up after the bath. I promise.

My cereal remain untouch, the scar in my face got it's best of me. I look at my face, I used to be so pretty. Yeah, I'm still. But not as pretty as I used to be.

Be a female paparazzi is hard. Risky too.

-

The clock stike 8 which mean I got to take a bath, and after it cleaning this mess up.

My apartment,.like I was said, is really messy. Glass Bottles all over the floor. Dirty clothes.

UGH.

I need a warm shower.

Warm shower always brightened my day. Good.

-

Today I want to buy some food on the market. Hope I haven't wasted my money on some liquor last night. And yes, last night. I got really drunk.

Good. I still have money(s). Much money.

The cashier guy smiled naugtily at me as If I'm a little girl. But I can punch him in the face at once.

My eyes landed on a big poster of my biggest enemy, Johnny Depp.

"Are you a depphead?" The cashier guy asked me.

I just keep staring at the poster want to know about it

"Well, if you are, then you should attend that show. They will give you a few question and the one who answer well will get a 7 days trip with Johnny. Just the two of you"

He smirk.

"Oh when? Where?" I said.

"There's the address at the bottom right of the poster"

"Here, let me give you the smaller one"

He said, handing me the poster.

I fold it and put it on my pocket.

"Thanks" I said.

It's a nice thing. Maybe, I could dress up as a fan?. Right? I know all about him. I'm a paparazzi after all, I'm not dumb! I can't use google for help!

Yes. This is a good idea. No, No.

a GREAT idea.