Chapter 9~

Chapter Song~ Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection like an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest one I still got the seed you said move on where do I go? I guess second best is all I will know cause when I am with him I am thinking of you ~( Thinking Of You By: Katy Perry)

~9 Months Pregnant~

Harry P.O.V

It's been a big adventure with Niall being pregnant. But, Zayn didn't really cause much trouble in his stomach that we even went to the doctors about him not moving a lot but turns out he just sleeps a lot. The doctor said it could be any day now that Niall goes into labor and everyone is excited. I just cant wait to have my baby boy with me. At, the moment I'm in the kitchen making food for Niall while he's watching something on the telly. I finished up making his sandwich and walk over to him.

"Here baby."

"Thanks babe."

" What are you watching?"

"I have no idea. I just put on anything that looked interesting. But, can you help me up? I want to stand up and stretch."

"Of course baby."

I helped him up and he walked around a bit while I paid attention to the telly.

"HARRY!!!"

"Yeah babe?"

"My water just broke...."

"Oh that's nice babe.."

I sat there for a moment with a smile on my face thinking about what Niall just said. Then it hit me what Niall just said was that his WATER BROKE!I jumped up and ran up the stairs for our emergency bag then ran back down. I gentle got Niall and lead him to the car. I drove to the hospital breaking all the speed limits and when we got there I walked inside with Niall breathing heavily.

"CAN SOMEONE HELP OVER HERE MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO LABOR!"

Instantly a doctor and a whole bunch of nurses came and helped Niall. A nurse grabbed me and lead me to the room where he was going to be in so I could stand there next to him. I grabbed Niall's hand and whispered sweet nothings to him until the doctor said it was time for him to push.

"H-Harry... I-I cant d-do this!!"

"Yes you can baby. just think not long from now we will have our baby boy."

"Alright Niall, I need you to push now." The doctor spoke

Niall nodded slowly and pushed squeezing his eyes shut while crushing my hand in the process.

"AHHHHH!!! HARRY AFTER THIS IM GOING TO MURDER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!"

"it's okay babe... calm down..."

"I SWEAR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN!! I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I stood there little scared that Niall might just hurt me or something but I stood there and held is hand tightly. Until I heard a loud wail of crying. I look to see our baby being taken to get cleaned up ,put into a little outfit and checked to see if he's alright.

"Here you go.. your baby is perfectly healthy. " A nurse spoke

The nurse handed me Zayn and I can feel my eyes sting from the tears coming. I walked over to Niall and handed him Zayn..

"He's beautiful... " Niall mumbled kissing his forehead.

Zayn snuggled into Niall falling asleep on him as Niall tried his best to stay awake.