Chapter 29~

Chapter Song~ Lights go down and the night is calling to me, yeah I hear voices singing songs in the street and I know  that we wont be going home for so long, for so long but I know that I wont be on my own yeah, I love this feeling and right now, I wish you  were here with me 'cause right now , everything is new to me you know I can't fight the feeling and every night I feel it right now, I wish you here with me late night, spaces with all our friends, you and me,  yeah love these faces , just like how it used to be and we won't be going home, for so long, for so long but I know I won't be on my own, on my own I'm feeling like right now ~ Right Now By: One Direction

~ 9 Months

Harry's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner while Niall was with the boys watching a movie when I heard a scream. I ran to the living room to see what was going on.

"What's wro-"

I stopped myself when I saw Niall clutching his stomach. After doing this two times you would think I wouldn't freak out when Niall goes into labor but your completely wrong. I started to panic and started running around trying to find things I'm looking for.

"Zayn!!! Get your dad in the car!!! Liam! Louis! Listen to Zayn!!" I yell

I run upstairs and grab the emergency labor bag? If that's what you want to call it. I ran downstairs and was out the door running to the car. Thankfully everyone was already in the car buckled and ready. I quickly started the car and driving as fast as I can. I felt like I was having a panic attack like at any moment I would just faint because of how fast I'm breathing.

"Ahhh!!! Harry, Babe, calm down.. just breath!! ahhhh.. w-we'll make it to the hospital just babe please breath in and out.." Niall said trying to calm me down.

I nodded my head and began to breath like he said.  'In and Out... In and Out .. Deep breaths.. '   I told myself as I drove to the hospital. Every time Niall let out a scream of pain I felt myself start to panic once again. We finally got to the hospital and I quickly helped Niall out leaving Zayn to take care of Liam and Louis. I ran inside the hospital with Niall trying to keep up with me.

"Harry!! Jesus!! I'm in labor! I can't exactly run! calm down babe! this is the third time we're doing this! just breath! .. I thought I should be the one panicking not you!" He said.

"Can someone help over here! My husband is in labor!" I yelled

While taking Niall's advice slowly breathing in and out to calm down again. I watched as they lay Niall on the bed and took him to a room to get ready for him to deliver the baby.  Zayn finally ran in with Louis and Liam by his side.

"Zayn, stay with the boys and call your grandma... I'm going with your dad."

"Alright! go head go!"

I nodded and ran off to the room they took Niall into. I walked in to hear him give a scream of pain. He saw me and whimpered.

"Harry!!"

"It's okay, baby just breath.. It won't be long now."

Just as the words left my mouth the doctor walked in with a big smile.

"Okay, are you ready to deliver your baby?" She asked

"No!!' Niall shouted.

She looked at me and I nodded.

"Baby if you start pushing now the faster the pain goes away.. come on I'll be right here."I said softly to him.

He quickly nodded agreeing to start pushing. I nodded at the doctor and she smiled. she sat down in the little spiny chairs and looked at Niall.