Chapter 11~

Chapter Song~ My mother told me I should go and get some therapy I asked the doctor if you can find out what is wrong with me I don't know why I wanna to be with ever girl I meet I can t control it yeah I know it's taking over me I'm going crazy cant contain it so tell me just what I should do she said hey it's alright does it make you feel alive  don't look back live your life even if it's only for tonight she said hey it's alright if it makes you feel alive went to a party just after the doctor talked to me I met a girl ~ (Alive By: One Direction) 

Harry's P.O.V

Today is the day.. I marry the love of my life. Yes, today is the wedding. I'm in a room getting dress and putting on my tie. I over think everything Niall and I have been through. I saved him while he saved me. he might not know it but he did save me just like I saved him. all I wanted was for someone to love me so I could love them right back with so much love. and Niall did that. he loved me while I loved him and now here we are getting married to prove we'll love each other as long as we can. I look into he mirror to see my appearance and how my tuxs look when I hear a knock on the door before it opens. I see my mums reflection through the mirror as she walks in.

"Harry, sweetheart are you ready? it's time."

"Yeah I'm ready. Where's Zayn?"

"He's in the church waiting for you."

I smile and walk with my mum towards the church thinking how big Zayn is getting. His birthday was amazing he got lots of toys and paint for his birthday. so now Niall gives him little amounts of time to color or well scribble on a paper with crayons. Not letting him use the paint yet. He got to have cake all over his face as he squealed in joy. I get snapped out of my thoughts of Zayn's birthday when my mom squeezes my arm. I go into the church and stand at the end aisle of the waiting for Niall to come. I kiss Zayn's forehead and soon the music starts playing and the doors open to see Niall with my mum walking down the aisle. I smile brightly seeing how amazing he looks in the tux. Just like that we say our vows and then have to get the rings which Zayn brings up with the help of my mum of course.  I smile and look at Niall holding the ring right in front of his hand before slipping it on and the prest saying to kiss my husband. I smash my lips on to Niall's and slowly but surely deepen the kiss until we have to pull apart for air.

"I love you .." I whisper

"I love you too" Niall whispers back.

we walk out of the church with Zayn in our arms as we go.

We walk out hand in hand then got to the after party.

once we get there the music is playing and everyone is dancing and sing to the song that's playing. My mum comes and take Zayn from Niall as the DJ says it's time for the newly weds to dance. I look at Niall and smile.

" Would you do the honors of dancing with me?" I ask

"Yes, I'd love to dance with you."

I take his hand and lead him to the dance floor. I put my hand on his waist as he sets his hnd on my shoulder. We start to dance around nicely as the song Last First Kiss playing. Niall leans his head on my shoulder as we slowly dance.

"Yes.." He whispers.

"Yes what babe?"

" you will be my last first kiss.... because I love you and I want you to be my last first kiss."

" I love you so much you have no idea... and I will be your last first kiss just like you 'll be mine..."

As the song ends we lean in and slowly kiss but the kiss held love and passion.. it was the perfect kiss.

~After the after party!~

Niall's P.O.V

Harry lifts me up and carries me bridal style to the front door of our house. He opens the door and he carries me upstairs as I giggle in his arms. Zayn went with Harry's mum so we have the house to our selves. He carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed snuggling into me. I lay there just thinking about how much I love him.

"Harry, what do you think about having more kids?"

"That would be great babe. Zayn would have someone to play with."

"Yeah, I want more kids but I want Zayn to at least be two."

"Well then in a few months we will try for a baby."

"But Zayn will still be one."

"Yeah, but baby it's 9 months before they will come so if you get pregnant in a couple months. then the babies will be born after Zayn turns two."

" Yeah okay, that sounds reason able."

"Good now babe can we get down to business?"

"Hahah okay fine."

~ Them making love ~

I panted as Harry finishes and falls next to me. turn towards him and kiss his lips , face , and neck leaving him love bites.

"I love you so much Harry.."

"I love you too baby. I'm sorry we cant go on a honey moon right away."

"I told you it was fine. it was my choice. I didn't want to leave Zayn. don't blame yourself since I made the decision."

He nods and I snuggle into his side. He gets up and throws out the condom then gently lifts me up to carry me to the bathroom. He turns on the water and lets the tub fill up with warm water before he puts me inside then climbs in behind me holding me close. he slowly washes my body and his own before he takes us out to carry me back to the bed. he put boxers on me and himself as I'm almost half asleep. I feel him climb into the bed and pull me close to him. I kiss his chest slowly.

"Goodnight Mr.Styles..." I whisper.

"Goodnight Mr.Styles"

Then I soon fall into a deep asleep with Harry my now husband.

HI!!! OKAY SO I UPDATED YAY!!!   I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEOWRK AND STUFF TO FINSIH BUT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW JUST BECAUSE OF HOW SHORT I MADE THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL LOVE IT AND I KNOW ITS CRAP BUT YEAH.BUT YEAH SO SOON ... BABY LIAM AND LOUIS WILL COME BUT IT WILL BE A WHILE UNTIL THEN. AHAH I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. (: LOVE YA! byeee I will update soon

~ VOTE

&

COMMENT~ 

~PUNK NIALLER