Ch. 1

This is for the Watty's so I'm in a hurry to right this so I'll spell check later.

Sam's p.o.v.

We pulled up to the administration cabin. I was, of course, nervous. But it was my choice to go. I grabbed my bags from the back seat and said goodbye to my mom. She replied with, "Love you, bye!" I shut the door behind me and walked into the first cabin.

     I walked towards a little desk and a sweet looking women behind it. I said my name and asked what my cabin was. She told me that my cabin number is 16 and how to get there is to turn left and keep walking to the end of the cabins on that side. She then whispers, "I know I'm not supposed to tell you this, but you seem special. You're cabin buddy is," She paused and looked around to see if anyone was listening, "Colby Brock."

   My face dropped and I felt it go completely pale. I said thank you quietly and turned around and walked away.

    I was walking to my cabin when I saw a group of Colby's posse. Of course, all of them were in band so they had a reason to be here, but the strangest thing was that their leader, Colby, wasn't there with them.

    I came to the conclusion that he wasn't here yet. I was semi-relieved. I turned my head and walked a little faster until I saw the number 16 on the side of a cabin.

    I turned and walked up the stairs. There were only 16 cabins on this side. So we were on the end. That's cool, I guess. I opened the door and there he was. Sitting on his bed. All of my thoughts stopped. He looked so hot. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm probably the gayest thing in all of Kansas?

"Shouldn't you be out there with your 'posse'?" I said setting my bags down to add the finger quotes.

"Hello to you, too. And, nah, didn't feel like it. Didn't you see them walking away or something. They just came to ask if I wanted to go." He replied.

"Ok, whatever. Well, I'm gonna go walk in the wood or something until," I checked our shedule, "12." I looked down at my watch, it read 10:14 a.m., alright, two hours.

"Well, then I'm gonna join you." Colby said jumping of his bed.

"Fine. If you must."

//

Alright, that's it for this chapter. I am gonna upload again today, hopefully. Bye bye!