Ch. 7

Hey, I just wanted to shoutout one of my best friends, Elfaina and her book, My creativity (weirdness included)............ has AWOKEN!!!!, and solbyxoxo, for giving me the idea for this chapter and inspired the ending of the story.

Corey's p.o.v.

Damn it! He broke my phone! And from the looks of it, my sims card too. (I know I said sd card last time but I have gotten some information that phones have sims card not sd cards apparently.) I don't understand. Why did I not see it? He was always looking at him in band and he never wanted to talk to him.

I should probably apologize or something. I don't know. I hate that the group made me do this. I am gonna explain what was going on tomorrow.  Now I have to explain this to the rest of the group. "Ugh! Damn it! Now I have to pay for a new phone."

Anyway, it's pretty late. I should get back.  I gotta sleep. There's a lot of practice tomorrow and the trumpet doesn't play itself. (I play the trumpet and I don't even know if Corey was in a band. But trumpet players are the best. I would know.)

/\/Time skip to tomorrow. If only I could do that./\/

Still Corey's p.o.v.

I haven't seen Colby or Sam all day. Colby even missed lunch and it was pizza! He would never pass that up. I wonder where he is. I really wanted to apologize to him. And Sam, I guess. I feel bad for doing that. I'm not really a homophobe. It's just Elton is. And he could beat me to death.

I walk up to their cabin. I had opened the door to almost immediately shut it. He was on top of Sam. Oh, god! That's an image I'll never get out of my head. I decided to knock this time.

This time they both were standing in the doorway. Their hair was a little messed up. Colby was the first one to speak while Sam was silently standing there, blushing furiously, "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize. And I know how that sounds because you know everyone hang out with, but this is just me." I said honestly.

"I don't believe you." Sam said.

"If he doesn't, I don't." Colby snarkily agreed with him.

"Can I at least explain?" I asked, pleading.

"I don't know. Are you gonna video it, too?" Colby rudely remarked.

"No. And I'm sorry about that. The gang made me. I had no choice." I apologized.

"He has a point, Sam. Maybe we should let him explain. And come inside, Corey! All these bugs are getting in!" Colby 'invited' me in.

"Thanks," I walked in and sat down on the bed with them, "I'm not really a homophobe, though, guys. It's just that Elton is. And everyone's kinda scared of him. Even you, Colby, I can tell."

"Well, it is true. He could beat any one of us up. He's more of the 'leader' than I am. And, that's why you were videoing?" Colby asked.

"Yeah. And I didn't even send you those texts. Elton did." I explained.

"Oh. Sorry for shattering your phone then." Colby apologized.

"You're paying me back for that!" I commanded.

"That's what you think." Colby joked.

"So.... friends again?" Sam asked.

"Sure. Colby?" I questioned.

"I guess, but what about the group? I don't think it's a good idea for me to go back with them." Colby warned.

"That's true. And if word got out that I befriended you, I'd be dead meat. No offense." I added on.

"We don't need them, do we?" Sam asked.

"I guess not." Colby said.

"I s'ppose." I agreed.

And this is where I end the chapter. It is, once again, 3 A.M. And I have another chapter I have to work on. And, again, thanks to solbyxoxo for giving me the idea for this chapter and inspired the ending of the story. And, again, a shout out to my friend, Elfaina, and her book, My creativity (weirdness included)............ has AWOKEN!!!!. Amazing title, I know.