Ch. 4

I'm back!!

Sam's p.o.v.

Did he.... kiss me? Did he just kiss me? *Internal screaming* I kissed him back. He pulled back first and looked down, "We got to go!"

"What?" I asked. Colby grabbed my wrist and pointed at my watch. "Oh." I was still in a daze but when he pulled me up and dragged me out the door, I returned to reality.

I soon realized why we were running, we were almost late. I started running faster. "Finally," Colby laughs, "You were getting too heavy to pull!"

\\Time skip to after practice and shtuff//

Colby's p.o.v.

I couldn't focus at all during practice. I really like him. And I think he likes me too. We were walking back to the cabin in silence when Sam said, "Why'd you do that?" I knew what he was talking about, "I don't know."

"That's a lie. I know it is. Tell me when we get to the cabin."

It was a lie. And he knew it somehow. I look up and see two of my friends standing at the cabin door, waiting for me and watching us walk. I knew Sam saw them too because he had looked up and immediately looked down again.

I starting running to them to tell them I don't want to hang out. They noticed and started walking down the steps.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Come with us." Corey, my best friend, said. (Shut up, he's in the story.)

"No thanks. I've got stuff to do." I answered, lying and not really lying.

"Like what, hang out with that loser?" Elton, the other one, asked rudely while pointing at Sam, who was coming up behind me. (He's in the story, too. And I'm sorry okay? They are supposed to be mean. Don't hit me!)

"Actually, he's pretty cool, once you get to know him." I replied honestly.

"Alright, fine, whatever." Corey said and they walked away.

We walk into the cabin. Sam shuts the door and looks at me, "Ok, now explain."

I stopped. How do I explain? "Ummm... IamkindasortamaybegayandIthinkyou'rekindasortamaybecute." I say to fast to even understand what I'm saying. ("I am kinda sorta maybe gay and I think you're kinda sorta maybe cute." is what he said.)

Sam's p.o.v.

All I heard was gay and cute. I stopped. Wait, does that mean what I think it means. There was five minutes of silence before I finally figure out what he said.

"Kindasortamaybesame?" I say copying Colby.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

And I'm gonna end it there. Hehe! Don't worry, there's gonna be a same day update later. Keep an eye out for it! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!