t w o

"Mirae" my voice was small compared to his sultry tone, making me internally cringe. "What a beautiful name" he muttered, his lips tracing my ear shell. I shied away from his touch immediately.

He only chuckled at that and I quickly stood up, turning around to face the stranger with a voice, that sounded what sex felt like. He was truly breathtaking once I got a good look at him. He was tall and muscular, but not too bulky for my taste. His hair was disheveled and a very dark brown, just like his eyes.

His face was sculpted like a greek god with a jawline that could probably cut through steel. His skin was flawless and so smooth, I wondered if he was truly cut from marble. He was wearing a black dress shirt, which was only buttoned halfway and black jeans that hugged his meaty thighs so mouth-wateringly. He was walking pleasure, a sex god. I guess that was JK...

I was so intimidated by his perfection, that I couldn't utter a single word when he ushered me to follow him. "Damn girl, how did you know red was my favorite color?" he chuckled, giving me once over, now that he could see all of me clearly. For a second I was flattered by his words and stares, but then I remembered that that was his job and I composed myself.

He ushered me into a dimly lit room and motioned for me to sit on the huge bed, that stood in the middle of the room. I fought the urge to imagine what happened in this room barely minutes ago. "So, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" he suggested, sitting next to me. "What do you like, princess?" one hand was placed seductively on my thigh and slowly started to rub the naked skin there and I fought the urge to slap it away or move it even further up.

"Um-" I hated how weak my voice sounded. "I like a nice conversation" I answered after a few seconds and he laughed. "You don't have to be nervous around me, sweetheart. Just tell me what you want me to do to you, I won't judge any of your kinks" he assured me, but that was not what I meant right now.

"No seriously, I don't want sex from you. I want to have a nice conversation" I tried again. My voice suddenly sounded stronger again and JK's hand stopped its movement on my thigh. His face also wasn't as close to my neck anymore. "What the fuck?" he asked suddenly, the sultriness of his voice completely disappeared.

He moved away from me, looking at me to see if I was joking or not, but I was dead serious. "You want to talk" he started, his voice laced with disbelief. "With a prostitute. In a brothel." I nodded and JK stood up, looking at me as if I grew six heads and my hair was purple. Then a disbelieving laugh left his beautiful lips and he combed his fingers through his soft locks.

"You spent like five hundred dollars on a conversation" he laughed, but it didn't really sound amused. "You are seriously wasting my time right now. I don't want to learn about you other than your fucking fantasies and kinks so I can get you off and have a little fun as well and you sure as hell won't get any information about me either" he said, clearly not amused.

I crossed my arms over my chest in mild hurt. "Well, you sure do make me feel just fantastic, right now" I sassed him, not taking his shit. "The high schooler at the reception desk said, that you would be anything I wanted and I want a decent human being that I could have a conversation with" I stated my point and suddenly JK stomped over to me, getting all in my face. "Then don't go to a fucking brothel and make small talk with some guy in a cafe or something!"

He sounded a lot like Hana right now and I seriously didn't like it. I moved away from him a little bit and pouted, not paying attention to him any longer. A sigh sounded from next to me, before the mattress dipped under a new weight and his breath was on my cheek. "Why won't you let me do my damn job, princess?" he asked, calm again.

"Because I want your company, not your dick" I answered truthfully. "You surely are a weird one" he sighed. The hour was spent arguing and then he kicked me out, claiming he had another client that actually wanted what he had to offer. I pouted but left anyway.

I didn't get him to open up on my first visit, but I didn't give up. The next time I would go, I would get that membership.

Jk is a r00d bean, but Mirae is stubborn, he will open up sooner or later hehehehehehehehe (that is my evil cackle, do you like it?)
Anyways, see you in the next chapter, dudes!