f o u r

The next time I visited, I was a bit late, because I had brought some drinks from Starbucks as well. But I didn't have to have hurried so much since JK was not even done with his client by that time. "Typical" I muttered to myself, staring the coffee, that I had placed on the table, down. "What game are we playing today, if I may ask, Mirae?" suddenly his voice came out of nowhere and I jumped, like every time he snuck up on me like that.

"Can you stop this bullshit please?" I angrily turned around and boxed his shoulder, but he only laughed at that. "Answer my question and I might consider your request, princess." I rolled my eyes. "We aren't playing anything, I got us coffee" I explained, gesturing to the two cups vaguely. "Nice!" JK grinned and took them from the table, motioning me to follow him. "The last client actually tired me out pretty badly! She was more on the heavy side, you know, but she so desperately wanted me to take her up against the wall so I had no choice and god, that was worse than a whole day in the fitness studio!" he filled me in happily and I looked at him in disgust. "Ew, gross. Spare me please."

JK laughed his rich and deep laugh, before holding the door open for me, even though he also had the coffee in one arm and I should be the one to help him with the door. We just sat for the whole hour, sipping on our coffee and talking about nonsense. He was still not comfortable enough to tell me his real name or meet me outside of this brothel, but I was getting there, at least I knew now that he liked anime. I saved this piece of information in my brain as I had to leave again. "It was nice today... I hope I'll see you soon" he muttered shyly as a good bye. I chuckled at his red ears and his averted gaze. "Am I finally getting under your shell?"

***

"What are we doing today?" JK asked like an excited kid as soon as I walked through his door. With a smile, I whipped out my laptop from my bag and waved it in the air as an explanation. "You said you liked anime and I have some on my must watch list that I would like to check out with some company" I added, making myself more comfortable on his bed. Delighted he joined me, leaning over the screen. "So, what do you wanna watch?"

"Hm... Have you watched Boku no hero academia already?" I asked him after scrolling through the feed for a while. "No" he simply answered, taking my hand away from the mouse pad and clicking on play. He shuffled back to the head board of the bed and motioned for me to join him, which I did, taking the laptop with me and placing it on my knees.

We were so immersed in the drama of the little quirk-less boy with big dreams and even bigger green hair, we didn't even notice how we slowly cuddled more and more together. By the end of the second episode, his arm was around my shoulder and my head lightly resting against his. A third would probably not fit in our one hour schedule.

"Would you take your laptop with you the next time again?" JK asked softly, as I closed the lid of the laptop. I laughed in the same volume. "Who would've thought you would do exactly what you were so defensive about the first time I came. Now you are watching series and movies with me" I explained. "I guess..."

I turned around to him, looking at him silently for a while. "Would you meet me outside of business hours now as well, JK?" I proposed with a small voice, scared of rejection.

"Jungkook." My heart rate picked up when he finally told me his name. "And yeah... I am free on Tuesdays and Saturdays." A brilliant smile overtook my features, making the male before me smile as well. "See you on Saturday then" I packed up silently. "Don't watch ahead, or I'll spank you" he warned me jokingly before I left.

New update, woo! Their relationship is slowly progressing, Jungkook is warming up to her, aren't you glad? :D