| chapter eleven |

' you don't know how lovely you truly are '

"YOU CAN FLY THIS THING, RIGHT?" Came the voice of Sam Witwicky as he asked his Autobot friend plus guardian a question

"YOU CAN FLY THIS THING, RIGHT?" Came the voice of Sam Witwicky as he asked his Autobot friend plus guardian a question. The yellow Autobot shook his hand side to side while Sam narrowed his eyes. "What is that? So-so?" Bumblebee made a sound of something as he glanced at his friend. "So you so-so can fly? Great, that makes me feel terrible." Sam said, glaring at the Autobot until Robert Epps handed him a gun.

"We're right behind you." He told Sam, giving him a reassuring squeeze before yelling at his team. "Alright, we're going in." Epps motioned for his team to get ready as they began to advance into the city where Carly is being held hostage and where the Decepticons were. "Let's go, Vi," Epps told his mate, who shook her head and gave him a small smile.

"I am going to go find that bastard Sentinel," Violet told him before grabbing the back of his neck and pressing her lips to his, and just as they touched, fireworks set off, and butterflies exploded in Violet's stomach. They moved in sync, both having the best experience. It felt so unreal to Violet as she finally met her mates, two people she will love till the end of time itself. Violet soon pulled away, the lack of oxygen burning their lungs. "Now, go." The brunette watched as her mate nodded, motioning to his team to get ready.

"Be careful," Epps told his mate, a look of concern and love on his face. Violet nodded and smiled once he pecked her lips before he left, going into the city. The Supreme transformer walked towards her old friend and got into his truck, crossing her legs and closing her eyes so she could access her power in peace.

"Focus, Violet." Optimus Prime's deep voice rang through the inside of the blue and red flam truck. The said girl nodded and eliminated all thoughts from her brain until it was empty. She took in a deep breath and just like that; power flowed into her veins causing them to glow red as they ran all over her body. The more times she breathed in, the more power she gained that which resulted in her whole body glow red, the light shining through the tinted windows.

While Violet was collecting her magic, the transformers were driving to the destination they decided to meet at along with Epps and his team, who went in a different direction. However, Sam and Bumblebee went to save his future wife. Violet wasn't worried about her mate because she knew her Autobot friends would protect him. Now, you may be confused so I'll clear it up.

Sam and Bumblee have gone in a Decepticon drone to save Carly from her boss, who turned out to be working with the Decepticons and took her hostage.

Epps and his team went with some Autobots to the city, clearing all paths and destroying all the Decepticons drone they saw.

While they were doing that, Violet was in Optimus's truck. She was gathering energy not to destroy Sentinel but to stop her from killing him and the rest because she knew that once she saw him, anger would overtake her and it would not be a good thing.

So while Violet was doing that, Optimus was driving her to the decision point. He made sure he'd go through a route that wasn't so loud since Violet needed to focus.

And boy were they going to regret the idea.

"Are you crazy?" Robert asked his friend, Sam Witwicky as he did a weird handshake with him.

"What is that?" Sam asked, pointing to a machine that crashed down onto the ground. Epps glanced back, his eyes widening as he explained what it was before walking towards it.

"Let's see if it works. Flag control do you copy?" He asked, looking into the camera before wiping off the sand from the screen. "Can you rotate? Can you do something?" In three seconds, the machine moved its head, and Epps felt relief flood him. "Okay, they can see us," Epps told the couple who moved closer and looked it in its eye. They began to explain what they know.

The people on the other side grinned in accomplishment as they finally found source into the city that was taken over by Decepticons.

"Give me the GPS on that building and on that drone." Colonel William Lennox ordered, looking at the screen. He felt relief that he'd finally go inside and get his boyfriend back. But unknownst to him, his other mate was alive and well.

On the other side, in the city, the Autobots transformed, and Violet was at peace with herself. She hoped that she would not explode into flames as anger overtook her. She hoped that the amount of power she used would protect her and the others.

But even though her mind was at peace, her heart wasn't. It was racing around, sewing the pieces together at a fast rate. The betrayal of a person she loved had ripped it apart, and even though it was supposed to hurt, it didn't. Why? Well, the Supreme Transformer found one of her mates and dared to kiss him. That helped speed the recovery up. Hopefully, if she kissed her other mate, her heart would be brand new and filled with love from her friends and mates.

Because love can both fix and break everything, love is the strongest yet deadliest thing ever, but it is the most powerful when used right.

And Violet knew that, with her mates and friends by her side, she'd be invincible.