| chapter thirteen |

' you are more than beautiful '

THE HUMANS WERE IN TROUBLE. Her mate was in trouble. Violet could feel something wrong when her bond with Epps brought a chilling sensation up her spine. Her eyes grew cold, murderous and she dropped everything before running to the direction of her distress mate. She could feel the tug for help, and once she heard his yell, the sides of her back ripped open and out came two large metal wings.

Violet flew into the sky, her eyes scanning for her mate, who was hanging from a building that had Shockwaves pet worm wrapped around it. Violet growled, power flowing through her body as the thought of Robert getting hurt.

The brunette let out an animalistic growl, one that the Decepticon heard loud and clear. The metal worm glanced at her and went backwards, fear slithering in it. The soldiers looked confused and panicky.

"What was that?!" A soldier yelled, all still on the building. Epps grinned, a flash of red flying past the ship and hitting the humongous metal worm.

"That's my girl." Was Epps's answer and he saw Violet fly past. She winked at him before flapping her wings harder, creating more speed. The humans began to get down, jumping down until they were on the ground. While they were doing that, trying to get off the falling building, Violet was tearing the Decepticon pet apart.

"Did no one ever tell you that it is rather impolite to mess with someone's mate, specifically mine?!" Violet seethed, and she ripped apart one of its metal tentacle, green goo spilling in the sky. She then blasted the tail, green goo spilling from another whole. The worm let out a whine as it began to die. "You and the rest are very pathetic. I will kill you just like I will kill that bastard!" She growled, electrical currents going through her hand and fingers.

The Decepticon tried to flee and to turn its back on her was the worst mistake ever. Her hand was thrust into his chest. Wrapping her fingers around his heart, she squeezed and sent a billion jolts of electricity up its worm body before ripping out the heart of the now dead Decepticon worm pet.

Violet glanced over to the tangled up Optimus Prime. Her eyes widened, and she burst out laughing, her eyes watering.

"Shut up!" He growled, his blue optics glaring at the laughing Violet. The brunette just laughed harder, flying over before feeling another tug on another bond, this time there was no call for help. She glanced at Optimus before looking down and seeing the Wreckers trying to help him. She smiled apologetically before flying higher, scanning the area until she spotted him and Sam hanging.

Seeing another Decepticon, rage-filled Violet and the girl began to conjure up a ball of electricity. Once it was big enough, she threw it at the Decepticon and watched as Bumblee saved both Sam and her mate, William.

 Once it was big enough, she threw it at the Decepticon and watched as Bumblee saved both Sam and her mate, William

Violet sighed in relief and began to fly over, mentally make a note to thank BumbleBee and repay him.