Hikaru's Last Stand.....

Hikaru watched as the pitcher, who she had learned name was Kawakami, reassured his pitcher. Hikaru then looked at her brother. She could only sigh as she noticed the weird aura around him.

‘Really brother, stop looking so creepy. You just got an uncaught third strike….’Hikaru thought

Then Hikaru watched as the next batter went up.

“STRIKE!”The coach yelled

Hikaru turned to Haruichi and said:

“Don’t they care that Brother is on base?”

“I don’t think that is it Hikaru….I think their hope and belief that they can win has been shattered.”Haruichi replied

“So it’s really up to us.”Hikaru replied

Haruichi didn’t reply.

It was then Furuya stood up. Hikaru looked at him.

“What are you doing Furuya?”Hikaru asked

Furuya walked up to the front of the dugout and said:

“Excuse me.”He said gaining everyone’s attention “I don’t have anything to do, anymore. May I go train on my own?”

The first year was shocked and whined. Hikaru watched as Furuya walked over to Miyuki.

----------------------

Miyuki wasn’t going to lie, this game had turned out differently then how he planned. He could tell Hikaru was reaching his limits.

‘How much longer till the only person who can help you freshmen breaks?’Miyuki asked

Miyuki listened as Furuya resigned himself from playing. When Furuya had finished walking over to him Miyuki turned to him.

 “You sure about that, Monster Rookie?”Miyuki asked “Not gonna watch until the end and see how Hikaru does?”

“It’s already over.”Furuya said to answer Miyuki’s question “Hikaru wont be able to carry those players any longer.”

About that time Eijun shouted:

“Don’t give up! The game has just begun.”

With that Miyuki smirked. He thought back to the day he first met the twins. Eijun, the hot headed twin. Always getting into fights and not caring who they were with. Believing he could beat anyone in a head on battle. Then he remember Hikaru. Hard headed and quite, he didn’t really know much about him till today…

‘Sawamura Hikaru…Sawamura Eijun, and Satoru Furuya…three dangerous names that might join our regulars.’ Miyuki thought