Summers....

Everyone was at a standstill...Manaka pitched his next pitch and it ended up in a strike. The crowd started to cry for Manaka again. However, all that changed when Seido noticed who was coming up to bat again. Hikaru watched Raichi closely....

'Another show off....'Hikaru thought

Hikaru was skeptical with Raichi missed Manaka's first pitch, then the second one..

'Two strikes.' Hikaru thought

"He's not throwing any easy pitches."Yuki said

"The batter must be a monster."Jun said

'If they can strike out Raichi it will turn the game in their favor.' Hikaru thought

Hikaru had a bad feeling in his gut....About that time Manaka threw his last pitch...Hikaru saw what it was, he couldn't sit still.

"NO! Don't throw that!"Hikaru said suddenly

Everyone looked at Hikaru. They were sure that Manaka's pitch was going to strike Raichi out...but Hikaru looked scared....However, everyone realized what Hikaru was afraid of when Raichi hit back Manaka's ball. What shocked everyone even more was that Manaka's ball went flying right back to him. The ball hit him in the arm...everyone in Seido were shocked. But everyone was even more shocked to see Manaka grab the ball and throw it to first base getting the third out. All of Seido couldn't believe their eyes...they were frozen Hikaru froze still standing up...

'It's over Yakushi has won....'Hikaru thought

Just like Hikaru predicted Yakushi won. It made Hikaru wish for once his predictions didn't come true....It was by one point...but Yakushi was going to play again and Ichida wasn't...Seido all stood in shock.

"H-Hey...Ichidai lost!"Eijun whispered

"Yeah, Todoroki was amazing."Haruichi replied

Eijun blew smoke out of his nose and replied:

"He's not a true cleanup yet, though. He's way too inconsistent."

"So you see him as your rival?"Haruichi asked

"If that's not a true cleanup I hate to see how he will grow....Brother, you and Furuya have a lot to work on before we play them."Hikaru said" And what do you mean you and him are exactly the same."

About that time Coach and Rei walked over to the group.

"It's a good thing we were all here for this."Coach said

Eijun was shocked then looked behind him and said:

"B-Boss!"

Coach turned to Chris and said:

"We can figure out how to beat them before the next game."

Chris nodded in agreement to Coach. Coach then turned to Hikaru and said:

"I need you to tell us everything you noticed about his batting."

Hikaru nodded. Everyone then grabbed their bags and got ready to leave. Tanba stayed behind, Yuki and Jun motioned for everyone to go and they would get Tanba. Eijun walked beside Hikaru....Eijun looked over at Hikaru and noticed something...Hikaru looked angry.

"Hikaru what's wrong?"Eijun asked

"Tanba-Senpai...I want to beat Yakushi for him..."Hikaru replied

Miyuki walked up to Hikaru and placed a hand on Hikaru's head and said:

"We know how you feel...and want the same thing."

-------------------------------------

All of Seido was getting ready to load the bus when Hikaru spoke up.