page10- The poet hidden behind the screen

Hola

Name - Kaila (Kay-la) some people struggle with my name

Age: 15 ( yes I'm only 15 ive been through a lot to only be this young lol )

Sex: Female (lmao duhh my name is kaila )

How long ive been writing poetry : since I was in the 6ths grades

Grade: 10th grade (sophomore for some who don't know if your younger and if you do no offense )

Favorite Shows: Bobs Burgers , Law and Order SVU , The office ( my favorite freaking show of all times ) , The unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and more lol

Country : America

State : Maryland

Where am I from : Baltimore but my family is from Jamaica

A little bit about me :

I'm a cheerleader and I actually start training again and I'm in a six month relationship with my girlfriend ashanti ( I'm not giving out her government name), it'll be seven months on August 3rd we got together on the 3rd of January 2017 ummm my favorite food of all time is pasta I even have a pasta cook book and I bake, I want to be a nurse and own my own business on the side. I'm my moms first child and my dads second oldest child. I want to start my own youtube channel but I'm so boring its crazy , I love to write and I suck at math I'm lowkey a trouble maker right now I'm on lockdown due to me making stupid mistakes and being bad . I'm going natural after like 6 years ( I know these are such random  facts) I HATE chocolate lmaooo I'm not a big candy fan but I do like sour patch kids and skittles and my favorite chips are Chesters hot fries my favorite episode of Bobs burger is S1 E1 , S1 E6, S1 E10 those are like the best episodes to me and some others. I'm a total dork I love reading and anime and I hate being outside and did I mention that I'm African American cause I don't think I did. I want to publish my own poetry book and I love helping people with there problems so if you ever need someone to be there and talk to I am here.

loveee kailaaaaa muah <3