Prologue

"If you've been looking for the sunshine for years and you finally find it, will it really be as good as you think? or could it make you blind? Maybe fate doesn't want me to find her for a reason, although I want to find her. Maybe I've been in denial and it's time to give it away. Maybe she's already with somebody else. Or maybe not. Maybe she's waiting for me to find her. Or maybe she hates me. Maybe she's running away from me. Or maybe she doesn't remember me anymore. And what if she's changed? I've changed. Maybe I don't feel anything for her anymore, maybe it's the idea of ​​her. Maybe if I see her, all these feelings will fade... all these thoughts will fade"

The past passed. Those days of high school where she saw Camila daily were left behind. Lauren doesn't complain. She's at the top of the world with her singing career, she has everything she wants. Well, almost everything. Her mother still doesn't support her decision to be a singer. Lauren doesn't blame her, she knows her mom wanted the best for her. That's why she forgives her. She forgives her every time her mother doesn't answer her calls or every time she kicks her out of her house. Lauren forgives and hopes her mother could do it too one day. 

And then, there's Camila... Sometimes Lauren fears that time consumes all their memories. She's been looking for Camila for years now. Anyone else would have surrendered, but Lauren can't give up yet. She needs to find her.

"Yes, maybe I just need to see her to realize I don't have feelings for her anymore. Maybe after that, I'll stop thinking about her, maybe..."

But then Lauren saw her.  Camila was finally in front of her. And Lauren just knew...

"These feelings never faded and will never fade"