Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry we're taking so long to update but were kind of in a little damper..... I guess that's the words for it, school work and all, our individual stories, AND we're making something new for you guys *Hint* *Hint* ;) ! Make sure you tell all your friends, their bros, sis', besties, grannys, and great great grampys about our new page ! Okay ? Okay . This is really ironic I have to get my act together because I actuall might end up in bootcamp if I dont' get my act togeter no lie O.O anywho back to the story lovies :-*

~ Lemicha

______________________________

Recap:

By the time I closed my journal I had tears coming from my eyes at 100 mph. I just can't take the pain, the stress, and the fucking confusion. Why does all this shit have to happen to me? Why can't I just have a happy life? I grabbed my iPod and tuned out everything. That was my only escape from my jacked up life. When my brother was gone I turned to music and dancing, and I'm not half bad. I let my self collapse and fall backwards onto my bed, as the music filled my ears. I skipped dinner and hit the haysack early, slipping away from my trouble into my dreams hoping they wouldn't follow me there.

______________________________

{The next morning}

Suprisingly I slept soundly with no disrupting thoughts or memories, now that,  I could really get use to. I got out of bed, rubbed my eye, streched, made my bed, got my clothes out and hopped in the shower. As the warm water poured over me I felt really calm and relaxed. After a good half hour, I knew I HAD to get out of the shower and continue my morning routine so I wouldn't be late for school. I got out and wrapped a towel around my chest and brushed my teeth, I smiled approvingly in the mirror at my pearly whites, and pranced out of the bathroom. 

As I lotioned up I started to think about Trey and a actual smile tugged at my lips and I didn't refuse it, I mean the guy was just shy of perfect and The Things He Does really makes me go crazy. He makes me so happy and I must say I like the change. But then I started to think about how similar he is to my brother Bryan before he turned to the streets, and I got that sad feeling all over again. Maybe that's the reason why I like him so much, he reminds me a lot of my bro :(