Chapter 2: The Good and Bad

Tristan's POV

The weather was bad today. Just the way I like it. I never actually cared to go out in a weather like this. Perhaps a little rain is all I need to forget certain things in my mind. I leaned against a post as I skimmed through my thoughts for the world. My name's Tristan Jacey Mallison. I'm 18 years old, I'm half demon and half mortal. I live with my father; he's a demon and a pure one. My mother died while she was giving birth to me. I guess it was really in my blood to bring desolation unto this world even before I was born. I never accepted myself and the world never accepted me either. People often call me 'The hell raiser'. I didn't mind, no one's to blame. I'm a demon. It was in my blood and it's who I am. I placed my hand in my pocket as it began to rain harder. I noticed the humans were starting to leave the area. I was starting to get soaked from the heavy raindrops but, I stayed and let the rain wash me from this stupid world. I was enjoying the moment where all I could hear were the heavy raindrops on the concrete pavements when I suddenly felt the rain stopped. I was startled to find a girl a few years younger than me holding an umbrella just right above my head. She was wearing a denim coat with a band T-shirt, skin tight black jeans and a pair of blue high cuts. She was different from the other girls I've met. Her reddish black, curly long hair falls just right between her waists. Her eyes were dark blue with a shade of green and they were the most vibrant eyes I've ever laid my sight on. Those were the kind of eyes that had the capability to drown you in if you don't swim. I can tell that she wasn't wearing any make-up but her cheeks had this slight tint of red. Her lips were noticeably pink that you just might think she had some lipstick on but, no. She was purely natural and she looked so perfect. She's too good to be true. She was like an angel.

What the hell was I thinking? She might be stunning but I don't need anyone right now. I want to be alone and I will not let this mundane girl disturb me. She asked me if I needed some shed, I told her to go away. Was she that dumb to figure that I need some shed? If I needed one, I would've left this place.

She snapped back at me starting to get annoyed, "Who do you even think you are? I figured that you might be needing some help so I came here. I was just trying to help."

"I never asked you to come here. Look, I don't need your help. Now would you please shut your mouth and leave?" I snapped back really annoyed with this girl. She was being so loud that I hate it.

"Fine! If you don't want want my help, it's my pleasure to leave. Oh, and I hope you'll get sick!" She commented almost shouting. As she stormed off, I laughed at her last remark. Little did she know that I wasn't mortal and I actually never get sick.

Although she was really a gorgeous retard, I admit.

♥×=========================∞=========================×♥

Alice's POV

*at the coffee shop*

 "Uhmm, did you just encounter an alien that was about to abduct you that you decided to hit it with your umbrella but it didn't die. And now you feel annoyed, depressed and horrible?" Cassie chuckled in amusement.

"You want me to hit you in the head?" I snarled, about to launch my umbrella. I know this girl in front of me is my very best friend and I trust her with all of me, but I am now this close to hitting her with my umbrella and bring her back to Earth.

"W-wait, of course not! I just haven't seen you this grumpy early in the morning. I just wasn't used to seeing you walking in like a fat woman who hated the whole world. Why the long face?" Cassie still giggling. I sighed, still holding my umbrella just in case this girl still keeps it up. "Who wouldn't even feel awful after you tried to help someone, when he suddenly declines then shouts at your face?" I replied still annoyed about what happened earlier. I told Cassie everything that had happen. I even told her about how I thought that guy was nice based on his features. He's really good looking I admit, but with that attitude? Here's the catch, NO.

"OMG, I wouldn't. He's hot and perfect! I wouldn't mind if he declines and shouts at me. He'd be a great day starter!" Cassie shrieked after telling her. I took my umbrella and banged it on her head.

"Ow, what did you do that for?!" Cassie whimpered rubbing her head. "So how's the trip from Mars to Earth?" I said with a wide smile, almost laughing.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" still rubbing her head."Come on, let's go. We'll be late!" I said pulling her out of the coffee shop and hailed a cab to school.