A Demon's Diary (Author's Note/Prologue)

Author's Note:

Helloo :) This is the very first story that I've written, hope you'll love it and please vote, comment and share this story to everyone you know who is on Wattpad.  ^‿^ Thank youu x

I promise to update fast if you would vote and share this story :) It would mean so much because it'd make me really happy! CAUTION: I'M A WICKED PERSON WITH A WICKED MIND (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK x :D

-prince

-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-

Prologue

My name is Alice Phoebe Parker I'm 16 years old. Beautiful, angelic and perfect were the words that people would delineate me. I still wasn't  used to all the attention I draw from people. Despite of their compliments and flattering remarks, it never left my mind to think that I was only a misfit. Considering the fact that I was only half human that has a blood of an angel running through my veins. I never belonged here, but  I was too afraid to wander through what this world has to offer. I swore to myself that I will never go beyond my walls and I will protect everything that made me who I am. I love my family so much that I can never bear to see them hurting because of me. I know there was more to this world I could see and experience. There were actually times I got curious and was eager to wander around, but I couldn't risk myself and my parents' life. There was just too much danger out there, just thinking about the heavens were enraged by my Mom. She told me to stay out of anything that has to do with the heavens and the underworld. I never knew why, my Mother never told me. In fact she never tells me... she keeps them all to herself. My Dad knew about everything and he just told me to live normally and pretend like this was just something ordinary. But, I knew to myself that there was something that I need to know, and I can't help but feel like there's something missing. So now I pretend that I'm a human living a mundane life. Yes, I have a few human friends I could trust. They knew that I was only half human and they vowed not to tell anyone else. I never dared to fall for anyone, for I was terrified that I might make a huge mistake. But, what if the day comes that I'll fall for someone? What if I need to face everything without turning back? What if something comes up and I was too weak to fight back?  I wasn't ready yet.