CHAPTER 15 - THE MOST UNEXPECTED

THE STORY BEGINS:
(Opening memo) "To live happily in life, one must not dwell upon its meaning. To find happiness, one has to experience and absorb the happiness around them, not hesitating upon every negative that they encounter, but to overcome them and keep on moving forward. Just take a look with wider eyes and broader minds, whatever you're searching for, it's certainly out there. Don't give up. "

"There- really- is- no- cure!" Marrows said being spun.
Oli threw Marrows at Vince's feet. Vince looked at Oli with a scared reaction.
"Eh?!" Vince reacted.
"She looks like she's scared of needles. Let's get her checked up Doctor Vince!" Oli said happily.
"Y-Yes Mam!" Doctor Vince replied hesitatingly as he took out some needles. Marrows, frighten confused and dazed, laid helplessly on the ground. Hoshi still poisoned filled with painful memories and unknown pent up feelings, crying, started to stand up. He stood up quickly and shouted.
"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!" Hoshi screamed out with all of the life force he had left. His voiced echoed throughout the park. Mikoto Red punching Dragon Kai paused. King and Cory froze and glanced at Hoshi. Marrows, conscious and jumped up holding her Scythe stared. Mikado awoke. Leon stopped eating his popcorn. Everyone silenced. Hoshi coughed up blood and fell onto his hands and knees.
"Stop... Please..." Hoshi said holding himself up.
"Hoshi, don't push yourself! You're still poisoned!" Rin yelled holding onto Hoshi's back. Hoshi gently removed Rin's hands away and stood back up wiping the blood away from his mouth and holding his side. He walked forward. Rin and the rest reached for Hoshi to stop him. Hoshi waved an arm back to stop his friends from helping him. He continued looking down as he walked forward towards Leon in the tree.
"Stop... Please... No more fighting..." Hoshi said as he stumbles forward. Leon smirked. Everyone continued watching him.
"What the hell?... He's suicide!" Mikoto Red exclaimed as he got off Dragon Kai. Dragon Kaito returned to human form.
"H-hosh..." Kai said.
"No more fighting... We're all friends... Friends don't hurt each other... " Hoshi said.
The scene flashed to everyone's moment. Mikoto and Dargon Kaito. Jason, Koro, Mikado and Marrows. Rin, Oli, Moshi and Doctor Vince.
"We're all friends no matter what... that's how friendships work right?... Right?.. I don't want any of us to lose each other... Ive lost too many friends already... " Hoshi said as tears streamed down his cheeks.
"Hoshi..." Moshi said. Rin and Oli looked at Hoshi with compassion.
"Marrows..." Hoshi said. Marrows stared at Hoshi with tears. "Mikado..." Mikado stared uneasily.
"Ceru... and other friends I thought I'd forget by now... But everyday... every single day I smile in pain remembering their names... remembering the pain I've caused them... remembering the unknown mistakes I've caused... My heart shatters every time I remember. Why must you guys fight? I'm not worth fighting for.... I'm just a baka Hoshi... who cant even save one friend... tch... Wahaa.." Hoshi cried loudly as he fell to his knees covering his face as he bled.
"Hoshi! You're wound!" Doctor Vince cried out.
"I don't care about that! Don't touch me! If you care so much, then stop this useless fighting and become friends again already! That's all I want... to see my friends smile... laugh... and love each other. We all share the same earth and sky... the same sun and moon. The same stars..." Hoshi said. Hoshi cried red tears as it shined crimson in the sun's gleam.
"I'm sorry-" Hoshi suddenly coughed out blood in large amounts into the air. Leon smiled evilly. He punched Hoshi in spot where he bled. Hoshi's eyes widened as he felt sharp pain thrust throughout his body. A shivering wave of pain echoed down his voice.
"You sure do have a way with words Hoshi... You really do. How touching indeed." Leon said clapping and laughing.
"Hahahahahaha! Man it seemed so much more cheesier in my head, if only you all saw it my way!" Leon laughed it off. Everyone stared at the two in terror and surprise. Leon turned around and kept punching him in the stomach.
"You little piece of shit! How dare you lecture about friends and shit! You have no right! You claimed Ceru as if she were yours! That day you two hung at the RaMeat shop along with that snotty brat Queen Nony of Ships or shit whatever. I took care of that Nony girl for shipping you two. And you still ended up together!" Leon exclaimed as he smiled hysterically. Hoshi, on his knees, being furiously beaten to death motionlessly held nothing in his eyes like the soul had left his body. Like a punching bag being punched except bleeding nonstop. Mikoto noticed the name Nony.
"Nony?... Did he just say... Nony?..." Mikoto Red said with worry.
"You ruined my happiness, you ruined their happiness, and how dare you tell us to become happy again. How can you expect us to recover from something you've caused us!? You dumb son of a bitch!" Leon screamed continuously beating the life out of Hoshi. He then stopped with the blood of Hoshi in his hand smiling.
"How great it feels to see Hoshi the Unexpected suffer!!!" Leon exclaimed with amusement. "Humans are so fragile... Poor little human Hoshi... How it feel so good to see a human suffer.... Hahahaha."
"THAT BASTARD!!!" Koro exclaimed as he ran over to Hoshi. Jason followed.
Everyone shouted and screamed Hoshi's name as they ran to him. Moshi. Jason. Cory. Oli. Kaito. Rin. Doctor Vince. The Red Clan watched in terror. Leon noticed them running towards them. Leon held Hoshi around the neck in a choking position.
"Come any closer and I'll kill him! Any tricks or powers and I'll kill him in an instant. Haven't forgotten about the poison right? He'll surely die if I were to end his life right now!" Leon exclaimed. Leon's eyes were widened with a terrifying inhumane delight. He chuckled.
"This is the ultimate revenge! My sweet, sweet revenge!" Leon said. Hoshi smiled very weakly. He uttered a few words.
"I still consider you... my friend... despite your sins... you took care of Ceru... so I thank you." Hoshi mumbled weakly.
"Dam you! Why won't you hate me! After all this beating and my efforts of brainwashing those pathetic fools to fight your friends, you're still smiling! How pathetic you human scumbag!" Leon exclaimed.
"Don't you ever get tired of smiling huh?! Don't you ever hear your friends talking about you behind your back?! How do you know if they even trust you? How do you know if they even love you? They may even secretly hate you! Just like Ceru did! Just like Marrows and Mikado! Sooner or later they'll get tired of you like a toy, they'll drop you silently. You'll be left all alone! Am I right?! You know you all have some hatred for Hoshi here! Speak the truth!"
Everyone either stared or looked away as if hiding some secrets. Hoshi looked down as his heart shattered a few. He trembled in fear. He cried. He remembered things. Memories. Painful memories. Though it cannot be compared to anyone else's pain, Hoshi has never felt any other pain that this. And it was his first true agony.
"No?! No answer? Hahaha! Just what I'd expect from you humans! Fine!" He said as picked Hoshi up and stabbed him with a knife multiple times in the stomach and chest as Hoshi looked down coughing up blood. Marrows and Mikado noticed Leon's words, 'Brain washing.'
"STOP IT! I BEG OF YOU!" kaito screamed out painfully.
"BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU I SWEAR TO GOD! I'LL KILL YOU!" Koro exclaimed in anger.
"I DEFINITELY WILL BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU!" Jason shouted.
"STOP IT! STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING HIM! " Moshi cried.
~~~
Angel looked up from her bed in worry.
"Hoshi?..." Angel said quietly.
~~~
"YOU PATHETIC LOTS KEEP HOLDING THEM BACK WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THIS PIECE OF TRASH!" Leon yelled back to Mikado and Marrows.
"HOOSHIIIII!" Oli screamed.
"THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE! HOSHI WONT SURVIVE! STOP IT YOU!" Doctor Vince yelled.
"HUMANS ARE SO FUN TO MESS WITH! HAHAHAHAHA!" Leon exclaimed hysterically. As he kept stabbing him. Voices ran through Hoshi's head. Voices from his friends. Voices that spoke about leaving, hating, dying and hurting. Hoshi started to doubt his friends. As Hoshi bled to death his heart shattered fully, no pieces fell, but it shattered and turned dark gleaming purple. His eyes gleamed purple. His face streaked black lightning and his hair grew longer. Leon not noticing Hoshi's transformation continued to stab him. Hoshi had transformed into Full Masaomi. Full Masaomi smiled curiously and held Leon by the neck upwards staring at him. Leon stopped everything he did and stared back in surprise.
"What the?! What the hell!?" Leon exclaimed.
Hoshi threw him down. His nails were sharper and dark purple. His teeth sharpened with fangs. His face streaked with the lightning or pure darkness. He leaned down to Leon and smiled big.
"You?... Love the suffering of Humans?..." Full Masaomi questioned.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! WHAT A JOKE! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN MERE HUMAN SUFFERING AS WELL AND YET YOU ENJOY MURDERING HOSHI RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE STATING YOU LOVE MAKING HUMANS SUFFER!? YOUR LOVE FOR HUMAN SUFFERING IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MINE. WANNA SEE SUFFERING? I'LL GLADLY SHOW YOU!" Full Masaomi shouted as he picked Leon up by the shoulder. Full Masaomi straightened his hands and perked his sharp nails up. He stabbed Leon in the shoulder lightly causing him to bleed slightly. Leon's eyes widened in terror. He's never experienced suffering and pain before. Nothing before as much as losing the girl he fell in love with and this pain. HE was frighten. Like a childhood nightmare had come back. Like on the verge of death. Like a person scared of the dark. Leon's chest bled and he shivered.
"DO YOU NOW KNOW WHAT REAL SUFFERING IS? TO BE SCARED? TO BE HORRIFIED? THIS IS THE ENJOYMENT OF HUMAN SUFFERING! BUT NOW THAT YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN WITH HOSHI, NOW IT'S MY TURN WITH YOU! I'LL START BY RIPPING YOUR LIMBS APART!" Full Masaomi exclaimed in amusement. Everyone stared in horror. They were paralyzed by Hoshi's transformation.
"No... Not him... I ... I told him... Only me... only me!" Rin exclaimed as she ran to Full Masaomi, "ONLY ME YOU BAKA!!!"
Full Masaomi noticed and smirked. He attacked her back by a magic counter force.
"YOU'LL GET YOUR TURN AFTER THIS RIN." Full Masaomi said. Rin terrified and upset cried. Everyone gathered around Rin. The Red Clan all stuck with Mikoto Red.
"What the hell is going on here? First Nony... And now Hoshi and this weird shit!" Mikoto Red said.
Leon cried for his life.
"Im sorry! I won't do it again! I'll throw away my fetish my human suffering! I'll be good! I Swear!!!" Leon exclaimed as he never yelled before in his life. He cried in fear.
'A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR THAT. YOU'VE DONE AN AMOUNT OF SIN YOU CANNOT REPENT FOR, YOU CAN GO TO HELL." Full Masaomi grabbed his thumb and bent it backwards. It cracked.
"AAAHHHHHHRRHHHHHH!" Leon shouted in agony.
"THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING." Full masaomi said. Koro punched him in the back. Jason kicked him once in the right shoulder. Full Masaomi noticed but didn't feel any pain. He smirked and punched the two back sending them flying a few feet away. Kaito rushed over but Moshi held them down.
"You're no match for him! He's too powerful! He wont listen! Don't!" Moshi said crying and holding Kaito back. Oli stood there crying in fear as the name flashed through her head.
"Full... Masaomi..." Oli said.
"Hoshi?... That couldn't be... Hoshi... right?... guys?..." Cory stuttered.
"TIME FOR MY SWEET REVENGE!" Full Masaomi exclaimed lunging his hands towards Leon's heart. Blood spilt everywhere. Gushing out and splattering all over the ground and all over Leon. Leon had blood on his face and stared blankly. Full Masaomi's back faced Leon. He had stabbed himself in the heart. His hand went through and barely stabbed Leon's chest. Leon cried and fell to his knees muttering gibberish.
"WHAT THE HELL? HAHA. OH I SEE. HOSHI IS STILL ALIVE. YOU'VE MADE A BIG MISTAKE HOSHI. YOU PATHETIC HUMAN. NOW YOU WONT LIVE TO SEE YOUR HUMAN FRIENDS, AND EVEN WORSE, YOU WONT LIVE YOURSELF. YOU'VE MADE A FATAL MISTAKE HOSHI." Full Masaomi said to himself, or rather to Hoshi. They shared the same body. Two souls in one.
"N...no... I saved Leon... and you've also saved myself... and my friends... by stopping him... I've made the greatest mistake that I will never regret... ever... so thank you... Full Masa... We can share this last moment together. Because now, even you don't have a body anymore to live in... WHAT THE HELL... YOU... I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP ME... HEHEH... YOU FOOL... TOO BAD THEN... YOUR FRIENDS GET TO LIVE... EVEN THAT PATHETIC FAKE WANNA BE HUMAN LOVER... Yeah heheh" Hoshi and Full Masa said to each other.
"My friends... Let's meet again, in the next life." Hoshi said.
"PFFT FOOL... JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU HAVE A NEXT LIFE." Full Masa said to Hoshi.
It's too bad... I wanted to spend the rest of my life... with them, with my friends... Everyone... You're so lucky... looks like my life... is over...
Hoshi disappears. No trace of his blood or anything of him to be found. Everyone gasped in sadness and pain as they gathered around Leon and Hoshi's disappearance.
THE END.