Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

A quick note before this starts to anyone interested: I now have a cover shop! If you haven't noticed this book (and a few of my other books) recently got fancy new covers all created by me! I've been working on my skills and am now comfortable enough to make (if I say so myself) very good covers! If anyone is interested in a cover head over to the book on my profile and request a cover, I really got nothing else to do during lockdown. 

The next few chapters were so fun to make, Jenny is most likely my favourite this episode, you'll see why!

We get an overprotective daughter, the Doctor realises he isn't the best pilot and of course Brian learns thing or two about Amy.

Dinosaurs on a spaceship anyone?

-----

The Doctor quickly headed to the TARDIS. Oh my wife is going to kill me. "Bye, then." The Doctor went to open the door. "Lovely meeting you. Sorry about the mess." Nefertiti the Egyptian queen who was following the Doctor grabbed the Time Lord and spun him around, trapping him between her and the TARDIS.

"I would get off him if you know what's good for you," Jenny warned appearing from behind the TARDIS. "Trust me or my mother won't be happy with you.

Oh dear... the Doctor swallowed hard. He didn't know who scared him more. Queen Nefertiti or his own daughter that could give a very good Stone-like death stare given who she was.

"This has nothing to do with you child." The Egyptian queen shot the blonde an annoyed look before smiling at the Doctor and stroking part of his hair, not noticed him try and press himself even more into the TARDIS. "You think I'll just let you leave without me? After what we've just been through?"

"I warned you." Jenny remarked before grabbing the woman and forcing her arm that stroked the Doctors hair behind her back, pulling her away from the Time Lord. The woman cried out in pain and the Doctor blinked, he actually forgot that she could do that. Well, there gives me more of a reason for my daughter to terrify me...

The Stone poked her head out of the TARDIS having heard the shout. "What's going-" she stopped herself as her eyes glanced down at the ground, the young woman behind the Egyptian queen, her arm in a rather painful position, the Doctors eyes were wide in shock as he continued being pressed up against one of the doors of the TARDIS. "Ah." She smirked. "Well done Jenny." Nefertiti winced again. The Doctor shot the Stone a disapproving look. "Oh okay." The Stone sighed before looking at her daughter. "You can let her go now."

The blonde Time Lady did as her mother said and watched with a grin when the Egyptian queen fell to the floor. "You're very good." She nodded at the blonde after standing up. "Well done."

"Thanks." Jenny proudly smiled and walked into the TARDIS, high fiving her mother as she walked passed.

The Stone frowned when the phone Amy had given her beeped. "Well, that is interesting." The Doctor said looking over the Stones shoulder. "Temporal News For You."

"What is?" Nefertiti asked.

"Nothing," the Doctor denied, "not interesting. Not at all." He then grinned looking at the phone. "Ooo, never been there dear."

"Go tell Jenny." The Time Lady grinned handing him the phone so he could set the coordinates into the console.

"Brilliant!" He beamed quickly heading inside.

Nefertiti quietly attempted to walk away without being noticed. "Oi." The Stone called stopping the woman. "You can come if you want."

"What." She blinked.