The Power of Six - Three

Hello! It's been busy considering I've been at home all this time... but I'm finally here with the last chapter of the power of six! I'm honestly so excited for this and I'm so sorry it's taken so long for me to finish it.

-----

On the way to the hospital, the Doctor whimpered in pain the way only making the Stone worry for him even more then when she was back at UNIT HQ, it was quite possible that his other heart could give out from strain if the other was not started again soon. He didn't have any regenerations left, he would die and so would she and possibly their baby, the baby that she could feel inside her, one that made her freeze for a moment in fear as they arrived at the hospital it could sense her fear.

The Stone shook her head and swallowed her fear, telling the Doctor now wouldn't help anybody.

"How many deaths have been recorded?" The Doctor asked using the Stone and Jenny for support.

"We don't know." She admitted. "We think it could be a third of the population."

"Kate, I have to find the wormhole, but the attacks could still happen." The Doctor said. "Tell the world. Tell them how to deal with this. The world needs your leadership right now."

She nodded. "I'll do my best."

"Of course you will." He smiled. "Good luck, Kate. Argh!" He cried out almost pulling the Stone and Jenny down to the floor with him when his legs didn't want to hold his weight. "Argh!"

"Oh, Sweetheart." The Stone murmured shaking her head and setting him on the floor with his back to the wall.

"Stone." He whimpered clutching her chest. "Please, go stop it."

"As soon as we get your heart working again."

"Not gonna happen."

"Then we're not moving." Jenny protested crossing her arms.

"I'm not going to last much longer." He forced himself to stand and brought out his sonic. "I need to locate the wormhole portal."

"Dad, you need to sit-"

"Hello." The Doctor cut his daughter off looking at a young girl with a cube in her hands. "You are giving off some very strange signals." The girls face glowed blue.

"Oh, my God." Amy gaped.

"Outlier droid, monitoring everything." The Stone explained taking out her own sonic. "If I shut her down, I can..." she muttered flashing her sonic. The girl staggered and the Time Lady lowered her to the ground. "Right." She turned to the Doctor and sighed when he was already heading off to find the wormhole.

The Doctor tried to grip the wall when he lost his legs again, falling to the floor he shook his head. "Ah. It's all right, it's all right." He winced. "I can't. I can't do it. I need both hearts!

"This is why you should have stayed at UNIT HQ." The Stone shook her head at him.

"I wasn't going to let you or Jenny go wondering around with cubes that can stop your hearts."

"Oh, and you can?" She shot back at him, her eyes practically flaring at him with anger.

"Yes, I can." He protested, the Doctor then winced at his chest.

"Doctor," Amy warned, seeing how furious the Stone had gotten.

"It's my job to protect you both." He looked up at his wife and daughter. "You're my family."

"So why did you walk into the cubicle with the cube?" The Stone crossed her arms over her chest.

"I needed to see-"