Proluge

A/N
The beginning is mostly of you thinking but there will only be a little bit of talking also pls enjoy the story!(leave a like so I know you want more at least 3 will do)

When you were little you killed your family,now you might think it is harsh but you were abused,you would get beat up for every little mistake. Eventually you had enough and here you are on top of a building,looking for your next target as one of the most well know assassins in the city,"The Red flame".
You remember a new restaurant called Grillby opening.
"Maybe I should take a small break...."
You said as jumped down and walked to were you the the new restaurant would be.
Before you walked in you realized you had to change your look so you made your H/l  H/c into a bun/ponytail/hide it under your hat(you choose). Then after changing your appearance a bit you walk inside. See A fire monster,he notices you."Hello your new here right?"the monster said. You Nod,you motion yes because you don't want people to know its you "The red flame."
Suddenly a pair of skeletons walk in.One was tall and had an a-k 47.The small and slightly shorter one your size had a pistol.
You watched them closely,they were looking for something....you grew suspicious. Eventually you realized that this restaurant was mostly monsters and they all stared at you specifically a 'fish-face' it kind of made you angry considering the fish was trying to summon a weapon. You could see it in her eyes.
The fire monster you guessed was named "Grillby" snapped you out of your thoughts as he asked you what you would like. You look behind him and pointed at a beer bottle. He looked at you in shock knowing he might say it was too strong you said you REALLY wanted it by pointing at it more stiffly.
The look in his eye er- well glasses said that he wouldn't let you stay if you fainted. You just shrugged it off and he gave you a glass shot (cup thingy). You nodded a no as you pointed to the whole bottle. He has seemed to give up..so he gave you the bottle and you took a drink.
Then you saw at the corner of your eyes that the monsters were all in shock as you drank the beer bottle.(Does that sound right?)  As you stared to everyone the shorter skeleton looked at you with interest....He sat down 1 seat away from you and ordered 2 shots. "SANS WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS GET UP AND WE'LL GO SOMEWHERELSE!"The uh 'brother' said annoyed. "Coming bro." Sans said. He then followed his brother but accidentally  left  piece of paper that said 'This is from the mafia it is for Sans the skeleton'-  immediately you thought if you should give it back...but before you could decide you saw them come in again. You were ready to leave when you were suddenly attacked by a spear.You knew it was the 'fish-face'.
A/n
Aha a cliffhanger I'm sorry I left it in a cliffhanger because I wanted to see what you thought about yes there were some notes here and there because I didnt know what sounded right I have a miner (small) crammer errors but I tried this is my first actual fanfic so I hope you like it!!?(Leave a '♥' in the comments if you liked it)